Loose streak

I just lost 16 game in a ROW.
what the f***???
how is that even possible??

I am shootig at people, and they regenerate so hard it’s xxxx.
Although sometimes, they don’t even have to regenerate because I don’t even do damage. xxxx bullshit. 

I am shootig at people, and they regenerate so hard it’s xxxx.

Although sometimes, they don’t even have to regenerate because I don’t even do damage. xxxx bullshit.

SkilledArrow?

Better NoobArrow :slight_smile:

Thank you for that. Thank you very much.

It’s not like the game is bullshit, regen is everything and matchmaking hates me.

And finally. I ended a 17 lose streak.

You play a game to have fun. You are full of hate. I am missing something here.

All luck bro.

Haters gonna hate

First of all, don’t play Sector Conquest. If you absolutely have to play Sector Conquest, don’t play in a sector that’s owned by a Corporation unless that Corporation is allied with your Faction. Otherwise, you WILL be put up against at least one entire squad of corp players using teamspeak and exploiting every broken and OP module in the game (using Adaptive Camo to destroy beacons in Detonation, rolling in fleets of healing frigates, etc), and you’re going to lose in 99.9% of situations like that.

First of all, don’t play Sector Conquest. If you absolutely have to play Sector Conquest, don’t play in a sector that’s owned by a Corporation unless that Corporation is allied with your Faction. Otherwise, you WILL be put up against at least one entire squad of corp players using teamspeak and exploiting every broken and OP module in the game (using Adaptive Camo to destroy beacons in Detonation, rolling in fleets of healing frigates, etc), and you’re going to lose in 99.9% of situations like that.

*facepalm*

You can *facepalm* all you like, but your Corporation is one of the biggest exploiters of healing invulnerability I see online each day.

Well thats probably not just EVO but all the corps, its why I refuse to join any of them, they ruin this game.

Not true , simple as that . Played yesterday evening only sector conquest , im not a corpy , and i’ve won around 70-80 % of the games, raising my w/l ratio from 1,23 to 1,25. Against corps like ESB , FROG etc. , not mainly against them , but a lot of games where against Corps that are told to play unfair , nc to this statement -.-’

thanks for painting everybody 1 color.

I take engineer frig if nobody else does otherwise i try to take either guard or gunship.

quite a few of our players PULSE are fighter recon pilots, who dislike piloting frigates.

You play a game to have fun. You are full of hate. I am missing something here.

17 losses will do that to you. Sorry though.

That is so true. I was playing a game and there were 8/12 players from 2 corp and it was just brutal.  

Not true , simple as that . Played yesterday evening only sector conquest , im not a corpy , and i’ve won around 70-80 % of the games, raising my w/l ratio from 1,23 to 1,25. Against corps like ESB , FROG etc. , not mainly against them , but a lot of games where against Corps that are told to play unfair , nc to this statement -.-’

I usually only play sector conquest as federation. Yesterday I switched to Jericho so I can grind for 6th jericho implant. I played only arcade and trust me. Same situation with enemy full of corp players happened. But only once (well twice, the other time being when I tried to end up my arcade loss streak in sector conquest) and 15 othar times was just bad team.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anything special. I end up being on 3rd place on average. But I guess the matchmaking just hated me yesterday. I’ll try now and see how it goes.

By the way, I’ve been waiting for a game like this for years now. Downloaded a lot of games and always ended up disappointed with the controls and gameplay. This is the game I was waiting for and I REALLY want it to be a good game. I really do… 

17 losses will do that to you. Sorry though.

That is so true. I was playing a game and there were 8/12 players from 2 corp and it was just brutal.  

I usually only play sector conquest as federation. Yesterday I switched to Jericho so I can grind for 6th jericho implant. I played only arcade and trust me. Same situation with enemy full of corp players happened. But only once (well twice, the other time being when I tried to end up my arcade loss streak in sector conquest) and 15 othar times was just bad team.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anything special. I end up being on 3rd place on average. But I guess the matchmaking just hated me yesterday. I’ll try now and see how it goes.

By the way, I’ve been waiting for a game like this for years now. Downloaded a lot of games and always ended up disappointed with the controls and gameplay. This is the game I was waiting for and I REALLY want it to be a good game. I really do… 

You need to take a chill pill mate, really… make a pause, go grab some beer or your gf’s butt and come back later, do some t2 or some pve and don’t worry about wins or losses at this point.

Its only natural that lots of Corp squads are flying around so try to change tiers and have some fun instead of beating yourself up to death.

You need to take a chill pill mate, really… make a pause, go grab some beer or your gf’s butt and come back later, do some t2 or some pve and don’t worry about wins or losses at this point.

Its only natural that lots of Corp squads are flying around so try to change tiers and have some fun instead of beating yourself up to death.

I am T2 lol But yes, that would be smart.

I’ve noticed that the Corporations are really only out in force between 10pm CST and 12pm CST. For most of the afternoon and evening, I mostly get matched up against equal teams of randoms in Arcade. After 10pm, I pretty much just switch to PvE because I get brutalized by corp squads in PvP.

I’ve noticed that the Corporations are really only out in force between 10pm CST and 12pm CST. For most of the afternoon and evening, I mostly get matched up against equal teams of randoms in Arcade. After 10pm, I pretty much just switch to PvE because I get brutalized by corp squads in PvP.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Since I am on small winning streak now.