Looking for US clan w/ strong emphasis on teamwork

Though I hear they’re quite rare, I’m looking for a US or English speaking clan to hook up with and coordinate with. One that will coordinate efforts and fight as a squad.

we are an actually formed gaming clan known as Sta aka Stoned Assasins we use teamspeak so we can work better with a squad but there is a requirement to get into our teamspeak u must use a microphone(non speaking english members can use our chat and use a translator ) if this is what ur looking for let me know on here or in game

i am looking for some who speaks English i am TS capable and big on team work,i have a wing on battlesatr galatica,over a hundred strong and looking for a new game to expand into…let me know you ip or you can have mine and let talk…

I am starting a clan now, that will develope and use tactics based on Tsun Zu.

I am a vet player from other games like Eve, and was part of the top PvP Body in that game for years.

Hi guys, I’m looking for English speaking clan also and I’d like to join you (teamwork, cooperation guaranteed), problem is I couldn’t get TS to work properly on my comp: I can hear others but they can’t hear me. Is this okay with you or should I look for somewhere else?

Same here

we are looking for players that are serious about combat. when the universe gets opened up we will not go careberas, we will remain a pure pvp combat force, so if this is what you are looking for let me know

i am around often but from time to time i afk for an hour or two.

just add me in game and ill be on to invite you.

ps we will be developing advanced tactics, so you must be willing to commit to them and a command structure.

I can recommend the clan House Harkonnen. very nice and good activity leader. game fun guaranteed.

we are an actually formed gaming clan known as Sta aka Stoned Assasins we use teamspeak so we can work better with a squad but there is a requirement to get into our teamspeak u must use a microphone(non speaking english members can use our chat and use a translator ) if this is what ur looking for let me know on here or in game

Is it cool if I join you guys? I speak English and I have a mic. I also just unlocked my first T2 interceptor. My ingame name is: R0CKETEER. The o is actually a zero.