Looking for UK TZ corporation

I’m a returning player looking for a PvP corporation based in UK time zone. I used to be in a corporation called Paisti [8D] (CEO is Stigz) but seems like nobody’s playing any more. Well Star Conflict was… disappointing 9 months ago.

I almost exclusively play T3 but am looking to expand game play to T4 and T5 as well. I usually play Empire Gunship but I can fly some other ships from Empire and Federation.

What I’m looking for

• PvP coordination
  • Skilled pilots
  • Good leadership and corporation programs
  • (Sector conquest is a plus.)

What I’m not looking for

• Angry officer/CEO/commander/whoever shouting on comms for hours. Just don’t.

Welcome back. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Try the WPK, they are the biggest UK corp. 

Try the WPK, they are the biggest UK corp.

Nah we are pretty much closing the gates.

Nah we are pretty much closing the gates.

Yall just a big barrel of fun arent you? 

fine, OP, try NASA, so you can be on opposite sides of residente and kill him, repeatedly of course. 

fine, OP, try NASA, so you can be on opposite sides of residente and kill him, repeatedly of course. 

Since when we have moved into UK time zones, i was not aware of this!

Sounds like fun :slight_smile: I’ll apply to NASA then.

We are a wolf pack not a wolf swarm  :beee:

We are a wolf pack not a wolf swarm  :beee:

If you can’t provide multiple full squads for sector conquest in the same time, you can’t complain about randoms put into your games, can you?

If you can’t provide multiple full squads for sector conquest in the same time, you can’t complain about randoms put into your games, can you?

There is literally not enough amount of good players from our time zone to form multiple competitive squads at the same time for sector conquest games it would require zerg recruiting and it’s simply not worthy, we rather dont play SQ than having +100 players and no control over all of them, also most of our players didn’t reach T5 yet. So yes, I technically can complain about randoms.

Not going to happen anymore tho thanks to wings :slight_smile:

There is literally not enough amount of good players from our time zone to form multiple competitive squads at the same time for sector conquest games it would require zerg recruiting and it’s simply not worthy, we rather dont play SQ than having +100 players and no control over all of them, also most of our players didn’t reach T5 yet. So yes, I technically can complain about randoms.

Not going to happen anymore tho thanks to wings :slight_smile:

Please tell me there will be another INN soon or something about wings. I worry about the introduction of Wings and having massive waiting times for the MM. Already we have 20 min wait times for a 4 man NASA squad in SecCon

Please tell me there will be another INN soon or something about wings. I worry about the introduction of Wings and having massive waiting times for the MM. Already we have 20 min wait times for a 4 man NASA squad in SecCon

I. Often pilots complained that when they took a mission with their commander or performed a secret task for one of the factions’ agents, they got into battles under the command of an unexperienced officer. The pilots proved their skills and did the utmost to win, but their luck has often been bad despite the tactics and good fortune in general.

After multiple complaints both from pilots and factions’ representatives  the Centre is going to grant the mercenaries access to a new service. From now on the pilots will be able to form major units for fulfilling priority missions and bypass the system of “added human resources”, which used to “reinforce” the units wth “special” allies before. Only high ranked persons will be able to form major units, and there’ll be no possibility of turning the command over. Also the system of contracts pickup will be modified to grant a similar contract to another major unit regardless its line-up, ships completion or ranks of pilots.

This basically says there will be wings, I don’t know if they will be of 6-8-10-12 players etc. It also says that you will need some “rank” to make them, so either based on DSR or amount of games or based on your rank in the corporation (officer, vicepresident) I dont know. 

It also says that there will be maybe contrats for wings, could be nice :slight_smile:

We don’t know yet if the pressence of a wing will require another one in the enemy team, but since SQ has no MM I doubt about it… who knows 

At what time do you play???

In last couple of weeks i haven’t seen longer than 6-7 minutes and that is when we have 3x 4man Squads queue in the same time (most of the time 2/3 will find a game relatively fast)

At what time do you play???

In last couple of weeks i haven’t seen longer than 6-7 minutes and that is when we have 3x 4man Squads queue in the same time (most of the time 2/3 will find a game relatively fast)

I mean, monday evening my time, Me, Zero, Mustacho, and others tried to get into a SecCon and we waited 20 min before giving up.