Looking for English-speaking corp, for learning and for good times

So, I recently started playing SC again after a long hiatus, and besides feeling somewhat lost as to what’s good and what’s not (I’m probably guilty of the latter) I’ve been wanting to find a corp to fly with!

I’ve screenshotted my profile (and here’s the frogstats just because https://rh.frogswarm.fr/sf2/Flether), but maybe I should say something about myself as well… Localized in Sweden but from the USA, I’m a well versed gamer, and I’ve done the whole guild/corp thing on everything from friend-group size to participating in EVE Online operations with hundreds of people scale. Dedicated, willing to learn, but not an incurable Tryhard McSrspants. Can use any form of coms you want and be online whenever (ah the perks of being unemployed!).

Feel free to contact me here or ingame (I’m horribly bad at noticing ingame chat, is there any way to make it more noticeable?), I’ll do my best to respond quickly! Fly safe and good hunting o7

post-26118-0-42775300-1462726362.jpg

I’m a well versed gamer, and I’ve done the whole guild/corp thing on everything from friend-group size to participating in EVE Online operations 

I’ll never understand what people find fun in EVE, after 10 minutes I got so bored I instantly deleted the game.

Anyway, you can apply for the Beasts of Jericho whenever you want. Or you can send a message to our CEO, Halffast. 

Good stats for a new pilot :slight_smile: keep it up!

I’ll never understand what people find fun in EVE, after 10 minutes I got so bored I instantly deleted the game.

The question is: what do you expect from it?