Looking for casual English speaking PvP corp with TS

To be true - main goal of joining English-speaking corp. is to improve my listening comprehension. It would be nice if corp has a lot of good players, it would be perfect if corp. has someone, who can teach how to use gunship =)

A little bit about my SC experience:

I’m an average player with more then 2K PVP battles w/l ratio ~ 1.1, k/d ratio ~ 1.9, k/g ~ 3.5. Playing Tier3 mostly as I still have some T3 ships to level up. I don’t have good T4 ships, I don’t have T5 ships at all)

I have payed mostly solo, sometimes in a group to help improve stats for weaker players from my current corp.

Playing time UTC 7-11 PM approx.

And you play without an Ingame name? :stuck_out_tongue: Would be nice to give your ingame name if you make such topics.

Hi there, we are looking for pilots exactly like you!

OWL is a mostly EU corp (although we are spreading to US), looking for motivated pilots with TS.  We have several gunship pilots, myself included, and I would be happy to fly with you :slight_smile:  Since we have many different nationalities, English is the common language.  I myself am British and we have several other British and American pilots, if you are looking to learn English by talking with native speakers.

Teamwork is our goal!  Here is our recruitment thread if you want to know more about us, or just add me in-game:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20293-owl-owl-initiative/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20293-owl-owl-initiative/)

And you play without an Ingame name? :stuck_out_tongue: Would be nice to give your ingame name if you make such topics.

Ingame name is TestAccount

Hi there, we are looking for pilots exactly like you!

Teamwork is our goal!  Here is our recruitment thread if you want to know more about us, or just add me in-game:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20293-owl-owl-initiative/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20293-owl-owl-initiative/)

Thank you! I’ll add you today in the evening.

Come check out Arkhos Core. The majority of our pilots are USA players!

I’ll pm you the TS address.

You could try Infernal Blaze.

We are small, but we are English Speaking.

I’ve run into you quite a few times, you’re pretty good. You’d be welcome in Arkhos Core [Arch] if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Also we have quite a few kickass Gunship pilots to learn from.

Hello everyone! Thanks for the invites and coop flights.

I really enjoyed flying with some corps:

Beasts of Jericho for their strong will to win and self develop.

Arkhos Core for good pilots and being real challenge when in opposite team.

Owl Initiative for having fun and good mood even after several battles lost in a row.

Yesterday i fell off the caster board and damaged my hand, so yesterday flights were fun and pain at the same time.)) Today hand hurts even more, so i’ll may be out of the game for several days.

As soon as i return, i’ll apply to OWL Initiative. It was hard to choose, but this corps active hours are the most convenient for me. May be later i’ll have an alternate account for my insomnia days to join US-based corps.

See you soon in a battlespace!

This thread can be closed.

Closed as per OP request.