Looking for an efficient PVE group

OH god, let me in on this with these PRO PVE squads…

Hmmm … all those sweet rolls have clouded your vision… :taunt:   

There may be a few PVE harvesters around closer than you think.   :yes_yes: 

Just look a tillo’s mauler!

I want to see actual mauler builds that people are using.  I’ve tried a few variants but all my passives are still Mk.I since I don’t want to commit all the credits to better modules.

I want to see actual mauler builds that people are using.  I’ve tried a few variants but all my passives are still Mk.I since I don’t want to commit all the credits to better modules.

R2 Empire, R6 Federation, R11 Federation, R12 Empire

3x PulseDischarger

3x Infrared Scanner(or 2xIR+ 1xCoprocessor - didn’t do math for mk4, probably IR as 3rd)

HW Blaster+Curved Lens

5% DMG Booster

I dont think you can make it any higher

That’s pretty much what I have now, but so far I’ve opted against curved so I can start hitting the target sooner and get more time dealing damage.  In some matches I think I’d be better off with curved, but sometimes I need the range to be effective.  It depends on the teammates.

Here you go PVE Special   Up close against the Boss but also can reach across to get the Nav Stations RIght to Left. 

post-242631-0-93328900-1390968738_thumb.jpg

post-242631-0-93328900-1390968738.jpg

R2 Empire, R6 Federation, R11 Federation, R12 Empire

3x PulseDischarger

3x Infrared Scanner(or 2xIR+ 1xCoprocessor - didn’t do math for mk4, probably IR as 3rd)

HW Blaster+Curved Lens

5% DMG Booster

I dont think you can make it any higher

R15 Empire implant as well.

R15 Empire implant as well.

mauler is r13 for implants

mauler is r13 for implants

It doesn’t get every implant of it’s tier like the others? That’s strange.

It doesn’t get every implant of it’s tier like the others? That’s strange.

It is more alike pirate prem ships, than a regular premiums , like phenix/reaper/grim are only r8 implants

Here you go PVE Special   Up close against the Boss but also can reach across to get the Nav Stations RIght to Left. 

post-242631-0-93328900-1390968738_thumb.jpg

I’ve tried something similar.  I’ve tested a lot of builds honestly.

Also, you really need Empire R2 and Fed R6 to boost your DPS.  With your crit values you’re only dealing an effective 9181 DPS.  You would gain 13% DPS with those two implants.  Right now with an Mk.II HB and all Mk.I passives I’m getting an effective 8079 DPS with 40m more range.  If I accept the loss of range, which doesn’t seem great solo, I hit 10,008 DPS.  Crits would be boosting the DPS 43%.