Looking for a USA/English Corp

Hello Guys, I have recently begun playing Star Conflict again more frequently and noticed more people in game, so i decided to try to play more. I have been in corps and out just a majority lack English speakers to my liking, so i am seeking a active English speaking clan. I tend to play 2-6 hours a day if possible without interrupting other things in my life, weekends i can be more active then week days. My stats are below, i apologize if they are not to most liking just getting the hang of this game again :006j:

d0ce6ab6190063b5afb1807ab63099b0.png

If u are interested in the dreadnought battles u can go to Archos Core or Nasa, which are quite sucessfull at that atm. If u are willing to use TS u can also join my Corp, Voodoo Vikings. OWL, Radix and Planetary Dynamics are also active. If u prefer PvE, go to Skylyne or SRO.

If u are interested in the dreadnought battles u can go to Archos Core or Nasa, which are quite sucessfull at that atm. If u are willing to use TS u can also join my Corp, Voodoo Vikings. OWL, Radix and Planetary Dynamics are also active. If u prefer PvE, go to Skylyne or SRO.

I am able to use TS to talk, how would i apply to your corp?

NASA could always use some new punching bags I mean new pilots.

Your win/loss is lower than we are looking for, but Tillo might make an exception.

NASA could always use some new punching bags I mean new pilots.

Your win/loss is lower than we are looking for, but Tillo might make an exception.

How would i apply?

3231222-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I’m not making exceptions but I can make officers responsible for pilots they recruited…

*I think you asked why u not VP, derpy* :012j:

How would i apply?

We can consider this an application.

Officially you would go to our forum (http://tinyurl.com/nasacorp) and make an application there, but I don’t think we’ll make you do that, since you posted your stats here.

Just find a NASA officer in game and shoot them a PM

Some active leadership:

CEO: Tillowaty

VPs: statueoflibroty, xKostyan, niripas

Officers: Me (DarthDirk), litstorm, ShadowBlade3, RicePirateX, JCNB

PM any of us, and we can talk from there. :slight_smile:

We can consider this an application.

Officially you would go to our forum (http://tinyurl.com/nasacorp) and make an application there, but I don’t think we’ll make you do that, since you posted your stats here.

Just find a NASA officer in game and shoot them a PM

Some active leadership:

CEO: Tillowaty

VPs: statueoflibroty, xKostyan, niripas

Officers: Me (DarthDirk), litstorm, ShadowBlade3, RicePirateX, JCNB

PM any of us, and we can talk from there. :slight_smile:

Will Do, Thank you for the responses