looking for a corporation. maybe.

the three standards are:

1. No Socialites
  2. T5 Focus
  3. No babies by either age or ability

an added bonus if they make me feel like I want to play this game, because I currently do not. I’ll be back between an hour from now and a week from now so leave your replies and I will respond when I feel like it.

For that one, I’d suggest ESB, but it depends on what you define a baby as…

Behemoth has good players, but we’ve brought in a lot of new players, so I’m unsure if you’d want to join in on our end, as of current.

25 day offline-limit. an optional Ts3, that’s about it. We try not to record the ages of our players.

What are socialites? And how do you define “baby by ability”? Like low-tiered pilots?

Also what do you have to offer a corp?

Our only requirements is that you come on TS, but I don’t know if this fits your specifications for a corp

Can’t promise the no baby thing, but the Lampshadic Academy [LAMPA] is awesome. It is lead by the Star Conflict Wiki Bot, Lampshadius.

If you’re in to something smaller and newer, where me and literally 3 other people are the only ones that are ever online, then Planetary Dynamics [PlDyn] is great. We’re almost to the point of being able to compete for a sector frigging finally! (It’s started and led by myself, but I just have to start promoting it or it’s never going to grow…)

i’m not here to have a social adventure, that is for facebook where xxxx vent their unimportant opinions and talk about xxxx that doesn’t matter, like their life events, or whether or not kathy lee gifford is going to leave today, or which real housewife they like or how much weed they smoked and to prove it they let people listen to their bong over teamspeak or something like that. if you want to handjob each other like its reddit or facebook instead of actually playing the game to win then I quite honestly want nothing to do with you. I play to a standard of excellence that requires teamwork and dedication, not to a standard of pointless social xxxx because socialites are parasites and losers without a ladder of bodies to climb and have no place in an environment where they are required to be self reliant.

winning is business, not a social meet and greet.

For that one, I’d suggest ESB, but it depends on what you define a baby as…

Behemoth has good players, but we’ve brought in a lot of new players, so I’m unsure if you’d want to join in on our end, as of current.

25 day offline-limit. an optional Ts3, that’s about it. We try not to record the ages of our players.

i define baby as somebody who could not defend themselves against a dingo.

Removed offtopic.

Noted, but you won’t be able to find a good corporation this way, I suggest making your own and bring in the pilots you deem worthy adversaries.

You’re going to have a hard time, either way. Else-wise, yes, if that’s how you deem a ‘baby’, ESB would be for you, but even they may have a problem with bringing you in with your current mindset.

the three standards are:

1. No Socialites

2. T5 Focus

an added bonus if they make me feel like I want to play this game, because I currently do not. I’ll be back between an hour from now and a week from now so leave your replies and I will respond when I feel like it.

Hmmmmm i would have to squad with you. 

RadiX doesn’t do facebook at all. We have t5 focus. We don’t take scrubs, but we do have some lesser skilled pilots. We tend to be middle of the road + in terms of skills and are semi competitive. In terms of babies by age and ability, i would probably be the “baby” of the corp and i think i’m the youngest… anyways, message me ingame or something. 

See you on the battlefield!

ArcTic, CEO of RadiX

Well I would say you should join one of the CDF alliance corporations, but we’re all mostly social/fun corps, even though we do have our competitive league throughout it.

If you don’t mind their being a social aspect to it, you could try to join Ultra or Voodoo vikings. Or even mine, but my corp is mostly for the fun and socialization.

the three standards are:

1. No Socialites

2. T5 Focus

Poorly written text and inadequate description. That’s not a good way to impress someone. Being cocky is even worse.

Officers in charge (Me and LudwigHR) decide, who joins ESB and who doesn’t, based on their statistics and test runs, which usually last from 3 - 7 days.

Pilots, who show potential, may be admitted to join our ranks, but the requirements are quite high. They are discussed in private chat, or the chat lobby.

Final approval from the corporation leader is also needed as well, to “baptise” a new member of our corporation, known as ESB - Evil Space Bears.

Communication is not a problem at all. Even with 90% of comprised Russian population, we understand each other quite good.

If the basic communications are down, we even communicate with each other through telepathy, to ensure instant understanding of each other.  005j.png

You did not provide a screenshot of your profile, nor wrote your own nickname. Nobody will bother to do that, instead of you.

Even so, ESB only accepts people, who are willing to put an effort into themselves and in the group teamwork, to provide a synchronised experience for the whole group, while trying to learn and constantly improve.

Communication is essential and vital part of any successful execution with any, or against serious combatants.

We mainly focus on T3 - T5 matches in PVP - Skirmish mode, SQ - Sector Conquest and sometimes Special Ops, but only on occasion. However, tier 5 Skirmish is a true definition, of what we really prefer.

We don’t condome those, who violate the rules of conduct. Issues within the corporation are resolved quickly and efficiently.

Anyway, at least for now, we are no longer actively recruiting.

we are a small and new corp, but every single member we have are above average at the very least, we are part of the CDF, and true to viking fashion our aim is to be the berserkers of the CDF,  if you are interested in joining, post your stats to see what you can OFFER, and if were interested in what we see, then will talk, but not before.

Poorly written text and inadequate description. That’s not a good way to impress someone. Being cocky is even worse.

Officers in charge (Me and LudwigHR) decide, who joins ESB and who doesn’t, based on their statistics and test runs, which usually last from 3 - 7 days.

Pilots, who show potential, may be admitted to join our ranks, but the requirements are quite high. They are discussed in private chat, or the chat lobby.

Final approval from the corporation leader is also needed as well, to “baptise” a new member of our corporation, known as ESB - Evil Space Bears.

Communication is not a problem at all. Even with 90% of comprised Russian population, we understand each other quite good.

If the basic communications are down, we even communicate with each other through telepathy, to ensure instant understanding of each other.  :005j:

You did not provide a screenshot of your profile, nor wrote your own nickname. Nobody will bother to do that, instead of you.

Even so, ESB only accepts people, who are willing to put an effort into themselves and in the group teamwork, to provide a synchronised experience for the whole group, while trying to learn and constantly improve.

Communication is essential and vital part of any successful execution with any, or against serious combatants.

We mainly focus on T3 - T5 matches in PVP - Skirmish mode, SQ - Sector Conquest and sometimes Special Ops, but only on occasion. However, tier 5 Skirmish is a true definition, of what we really prefer.

We don’t condome those, who violate the rules of conduct. Issues within the corporation are resolved quickly and efficiently.

Anyway, at least for now, we are no longer actively recruiting.

I have seen your shameful behavior in public games towards other members of the community and because you lie about it, I am not and would never be interested in playing with your group.

we are a small and new corp, but every single member we have are above average at the very least, we are part of the CDF, and true to viking fashion our aim is to be the berserkers of the CDF,  if you are interested in joining, post your stats to see what you can OFFER, and if were interested in what we see, then will talk, but not before.

You should take my word for it. Admittedly I will say that I am rusty due to a lack of playing as I have better things to do with my time currently than sit in queue for 5+ minutes for a 2v2 with strangers, but that can be solvable with 3-4 days of play.

I have seen your shameful behavior in public games towards other members of the community and because you lie about it, I am not and would never be interested in playing with your group.

I thought you weren’t looking for a social corp? If that case then you shouldn’t give two ****s about the community. There is no corp that fits your specifications, if you won’t even choose ESB (considering they will even take you which is highly unlikely). Either make your own corp which noone will join, or keep playing solo like the loner that you seem to be from your posts in this thread. To excel in this game, you need teamwork, and to have teamwork you need communication, and to have communication you need a social aspect in your corp or the group of players you play with. The sooner you learn this, the better, and you will enjoy playing the game more. It is, after all, a game, and 99% of us are here to have fun and relax with friends while pew pew pewing and derping around.

That’s nice necro  :012j:

if you won’t even choose ESB (considering they will even take you which is highly unlikely).

You’re talking like if that corp was alive at all. It’s basically Rakza + Koromac the only 2 active players who haven’t left.

You’re talking like if that corp was alive at all. It’s basically Rakza + Koromac the only 2 active players who haven’t left.

Actually, I may also (soon) leave as well.

I simply cannot operate in completely inactive corp.

There is no SQ activity, no nothing…

I will still remain there, but from now on, I will also be almost completely inactive.

I will just do one thing. Login for daily rewards and daily monocrystals. (15-20 minutes)

No monocrystal looting in tier IV and tier V PvP, left me no choice!

There is also no need for a Premium license!

That’s it! It’s over!

ESB for me is (almost) officially dead. All players (99%) left elsewhere.

Game is not advertised on Steam’s main page, like it should have been after release of the update 1.2.0, which means that Gaijin is not interested in this game.

All of my suggestions are already written on the forum.

As for the bug reports, I have provided the last known major bugs as well.

If they will want to fix them, they are there.

Yeah ESB became DESU. Among others

Yeah ESB became DESU. Among others

DESU?