Looking for a Corp.

I need a new Corp. The one that I am in (Pepper (Demon)) is mostly inactive now. I need a corp that is active, and that I can squad with for games of PVP.

I play T2 PVP, occasionally T3 PVP. I focus on T2-T3 PVE however. I speak english, and come on every day for the cases. I will play about 4/5 times I log on. My in game name is HamShanky. I am currently maxing my T2 ships. I am confident in T2 PVP and T2-T3 PVE. I usually carry my team. I do not tier rush.

My stats are here.

hey, u should probably mention if u have a mic and ts/mumble.

u might be a good fit for RadiX but we require mumble. We play t3 and t5 mostly. We do have an invasion alliance going and it’s far more powerful than CDF so that’s definitely a perk. 

Message me ingame if ur interested. we are semi competitive so a mixture of casual and hardcore. basically hardcore casual gamers lol.  now i have a headache… 

No thanks ArcTic.

I’m going into JamesTagart corp, it seems to suit my level of progression more. Also, I don’t have a mic. The last one I got was in 2005, and that broke AGES ago.

We do have an invasion alliance going and it’s far more powerful than CDF so that’s definitely a perk. 

Leave the mause & get a book!

No thanks ArcTic.

I’m going into JamesTagart corp, it seems to suit my level of progression more. Also, I don’t have a mic. The last one I got was in 2005, and that broke AGES ago.

ok sounds good. 

we do have more powerful and older corps with more t5 players so yeah, i’d say we’re more powerful. 

we do have more powerful and older corps with more t5 players so yeah, i’d say we’re more powerful. 

please…

Z0HRivI.png

please…

Z0HRivI.png

out of curiosity, what is that supposed to mean? All i see is NASA bidding on low cost sectors.

out of curiosity, what is that supposed to mean? All i see is NASA bidding on low cost sectors.

6 “low cost” sectors > 0 sectors

NatcEnZ.png

We have Milfeulle, your point is invalid

XD I’m still laughing over this and "6 (low cost) sectors > O sectors.

NatcEnZ.png

how quickly you forget, we have the infamous maple syrup drinking canadian. 

XD I’m still laughing over this and "6 (low cost) sectors > O sectors.

:smiley: well we did have 1200 influence points. and NASA’s sectors that they bid on had 0 competition cuz everyone went for gold. 

I want to see your leaderboards, arctic. Settle this with raw figures :wink:

:smiley: well we did have 1200 influence points. and NASA’s sectors that they bid on had 0 competition cuz everyone went for gold. 

and how long it took you? a year

22a4f82ccbbd0a80349d73662279eb2d.jpg

The obvious:

@Engle, there are no more corp leaderboards.

@Kosty, RadiX has not been around a year. :slight_smile: it’s been 216 days to be exact. 

Please on topic…

I’m going into Planetary Dynamics, TheDarkRedFox’s corp, it seems to suit my level of progression more. Also, I don’t have a mic. The last one I got was in 2005, and that broke AGES ago.

Corrected. I’m just interim VP until someone more suitable (hint, hint) is found.

ArcTic = Troll and its getting as old as his alliance.

Good Luck HamShanky!  I think you made a good choice.

No thanks ArcTic.

I havent noticed OP found a corp, closed.