Looking for a Corp

I am currently looking for a corporation to join, I am still pretty new to the game but I really enjoy it.

Preferably something that’s casual. A group of players that still like to have fun.

My in-game name is WFox

Welcome to the forums. I am not a representative of the Gates of Darkness but you can submit an application to them. They are a Jericho corporation and the abbreviation is [iGoDI].

Hello, I’m the head of Inconstance, I’d be happy to take you on. We’re a small-ish community of players who’re basically around to train the other recruits and develop skills. We do PvP, PvE, Invasion and soon will be starting Sector Conquest. We will also be trying the Defiler mission soon - within the next four months.

We’d be glad to have you onboard

PM starcoaster in game or send a friend request if interested so I can invite you - recruitment is closed currently but we have space for one more

Best wishes

Officers, VP’s and CEO of INCON

Welcome to the forums. I am not a representative of the Gates of Darkness but you can submit an application to them. They are a Jericho corporation and the abbreviation is [iGoDI].

I am a representative of GoD :-), and yeah, you are welcome to join us Watrfox!!! Just send me a message in-game (my IGN is millanbel also) or apply directly like Efefay says