Looking for a corp.

I’m new to Star Conflict. There’s a lot I don’t know, but I’m learning fast. 1.9 K/D so far and it’s going up. I’m just about to move up to T3. Probably tomorrow. The day after at the latest. For now I fly engineer frigates, recon interceptors and command fighters. I want to do sector conquest eventually. I’m looking for an active corp that uses voice chat. Adults only is a plus.

Define: “adult”… In OWL we like to have fun while playing, so it can get quite wild on our TS! We are active though and would be happy to chat to you :slight_smile: Pop by our TS one evening: it’s weltenfall.net. Oh, and if you join you’ll have to grow some feathers. (just one of our recruitment requirements)

Define: “adult”… In OWL we like to have fun while playing, so it can get quite wild on our TS! We are active though and would be happy to chat to you :slight_smile: Pop by our TS one evening: it’s weltenfall.net. Oh, and if you join you’ll have to grow some feathers. (just one of our recruitment requirements)

18+ pretty much. I don’t want to have to walk on egg shells with what I say and I don’t want to have prepubescents screaching high pitched racial slurs at me a la Xbox Live. I thought OWL was full and not recruiting? That’s what it says on the recruitment thread. Either way you seemed like fun guys based on the videos I’ve seen and the recruitment thread so I’d be happy to stop by your TS. What’s a good time?

After the next tournement? As far as I know we are mostly 18+. We do BS a lot, but it’s for fun.

After the next tournement? As far as I know we are mostly 18+. We do BS a lot, but it’s for fun.

Yeah that’s no problem. I’m very thick skinned. When is the next tournament?

in an hour and 20 minutes

in an hour and 20 minutes

I’ll do my best, but I’m basically just guessing on the time. The forum says you posted at 12:42 in my time despite it being 12:28 right now. Either the forum is bugged or you have a time machine. Either way I can’t tell how long ago you posted that.

Edit: I assume it’s been at least a few minutes since you posted so I’ll just come in an hour and 15 minutes and hope for the best.

Edit 2: I just edited again to see the time the forum thinks it is. Apparently it’s an hour off. Probably a problem with the “Automatically detect when my timezone is in DST” setting or something. That means you posted at 11:42 so I’ll see you in 20 minutes I guess.

We are in TS now getting “ready” for the tournament XD

You can see in-game when tournament starts

Well I came in there and I saw you for a sec, but before I could move down there you disappeared. What channel do you want me to go to? It’s a big place and I’m a bit lost.