Looking for a Corp. 18+

Hello, I’m looking for a corporation to join. I can handle myself and normally wouldn’t want to join one but I find myself wanting to play alongside a team and the only effective way of doing that is joining a Corp. I fly a maxed out Elite Lynx and a LvL 2 Swift Interceptor. I fight alongside a friend of mine, deusmortiis, who flies a Raptor Engineering Frigate and a maxed Lynx Elite as well. We’re both Jericho, and we do strictly PvP. Any takers? :slight_smile:

With your current level of progress/experience - I would recommend a corporation such as TUF. (The United Front)

The more competitive corporations unfortunately require a slightly higher level of experience and progress - but there are a number of very nice corporations that will take newer players.

With your current level of progress/experience - I would recommend a corporation such as TUF. (The United Front)

The more competitive corporations unfortunately require a slightly higher level of experience and progress - but there are a number of very nice corporations that will take newer players.

Thanks! And how did you find my stats?

Scratch that, where do I go to get into TUF?

Find MrTwiddlez :slight_smile:

Or apply on their website:

http://theunitedfront.shivtr.com/

:slight_smile:

^^

Catch me in-game sometime and we can chat.

IGoDI’s recruiting add : SSUxevilxVL ingame … GrZ