Looking for a casual Corp.

Hello everyone.I always had an interest for this game but never really had time to play so i consider my self a newbie.

Im looking for any kind of corporation actually but since im mostly a semi casual player,meaning that i dont play everyday but when i do i spend alot of hours in here, so im interested to join a group that will help me understand the game better,help me be a better pilot and let me enjoy the game without making it an obligation for me.

My highest rank is 7 at the moment and im more interested in playing fighters and frigates (no long range).

If there is any corp out there willing to accept someone like me i will be glad to join and offer my best to you.

I would suggest OWL or |GoD|

You can join my mine if you’d like. We are a Federation corp that helps teaches new people the game.

To apply follow these steps:

1.) Ingame on the lower right corner of the screen you will see an icon hat looks kind of like an eagle. Click that to open the corporation page.

2.) on the left side you’ll see a search field in the new window. Type “Planetary Dynamics” into the search field.

3.) Send a message saying to the CEO saying you want to apply, you have a tier 3 ship, and Efefay sent you.

4.) then on the lower right corner of the corporation window you’ll see a little box that says something like this, “join this corporation”. Hit that and you are done.

After that it’s just up to the CEO to accept it. I look forward to squadding with you in the future.

INCON is most definitely interested. So long as you can get on once per week, your place in the corp is secured.

Rank 7+ engi/guard and fighter player fits our requirements snugly right now, coincidence.

Drop me a message if you’re interested

We mainly do PvE and Open world and we are desperate for higher players to make squad PvP worthwhile, so you would be a valuable player to us

INCON is also allied with PlDyn, so I personally would have no problems letting you move between corps with Fox’s permission to get the most out of it.

Whoever you choose, we look forward to your arrival

-Inconstance League Council of Elders

if you join us, you get the owel towel!

I would suggest Ultra, Garc, FDEF or Viking, if you are interested, just mail me and I can tell you what each of the 4 deferent corps can offer you 

I’d suggest what everyone above has said.  #DoingMyPartToHelp

But really, all these are good casual corporations.  I’d just ask them when their main timezones are so you don’t end up being the only one on whenever you play.  IGoDI has a pretty wide range for timezones if you want to play it safe.

I would suggest OWL or any corps in the CDF alliance. (In the CDF alliance, some corps focus more on PvP, some more on invasion, and some more on PvE, so whatever you want to focus would point you towards one or two specific corps in that alliance).

I would suggest OWL or |GoD|

I would suggest OWL or any corps in the CDF alliance. (In the CDF alliance, some corps focus more on PvP, some more on invasion, and some more on PvE, so whatever you want to focus would point you towards one or two specific corps in that alliance).

:008j:   From my point of view OWL as a whole are fun to be around and a good percentage of thier membership are hilarious but I find the OWL group as more on the competitive side vice “casual” 

again only my point of view :00555:

ROFL i thought owl was semi comp? 

I don’t think you’d be a good match for my corp. We’re laid back competitive, meaning we have competitive and skilled players and we can hold our own against top corps but we’re not as strict and have laid back too.

If you do decide to apply, however, we do require mumble and t5s (unless you’ve got mad skillz). 

He’s a bird now. A pidyn.