Looking for a Casual Corp

Hey,

So I’m looking for a casual corp. I’m just interested in having fun mainly, but I like to win. I’m a bit picky about who I play with online. I’m older, and looking for a mature play group. I don’t consider age a defintion of mature, so if you have younger members that’s cool with me. I really don’t want to deal with racism, homophobia, or sexism in any way. I just can’t tolerate that in any way.

I’ve got a wide variety of ships including a premium Tier IV Guard ship. I like playing Command and Guard ships, but I also have fun playing Recon ships. I live in Germany, but I play with people in the U.S., so either time zone is good for me.

So, if you think I might fit your corporation, please let me know.

Good day, would be cool to add your in game stats since some corps are also picky about it. It would speed up the process!

That sounds like an excellent idea. How would I do that? I can’t seem to find anything in game or in my profile that creates a link.

That sounds like an excellent idea. How would I do that? I can’t seem to find anything in game or in my profile that creates a link.

You need to make a screenshot of your Pilot Profile (press F12) then go to My Games> Star Conflict>Screenshots, and upload it to imgur for example. If you are doing the screenshots from Steam then go to Programs(x86)>Star Conflict>Screenshots and upload them to the Internet.

If you are doing the screenshots from Steam then go to Programs(x86)>Star Conflict>Screenshots and upload them to the Internet.

My non-steam install stores to the Star Conflict folder. And if he’s playing via Steam that’s the wrong path too (should be something like Steam\steamapps…), and besides he could just upload them to Steam via Steam and link to it here. :wink:

You can also upload screenshots as attachments to the forums here btw.

My non-steam install stores to the Star Conflict folder. And if he’s playing via Steam that’s the wrong path too (should be something like Steam\steamapps…), and besides he could just upload them to Steam via Steam and link to it here. :wink:

You can also upload screenshots as attachments to the forums here btw.

Well that’s how mine works, I thought it would be the same for everyone else.

Gomenasai.jpg

Dunno, but it prints the path into chat if you take a screenshot via the game so just check there. ^^

Feel free to contact me in-game.

You need to make a screenshot of your Pilot Profile (press F12) then go to My Games> Star Conflict>Screenshots, and upload it to imgur for example. If you are doing the screenshots from Steam then go to Programs(x86)>Star Conflict>Screenshots and upload them to the Internet.

Hehe… I guess I expected something a bit more elegant. :slight_smile:

lsstats.jpg

Your ship to elite ship ratio looks bad. But maybe that’s just me.

Your ship to elite ship ratio looks bad. But maybe that’s just me.

What does that even mean? Is that the number of fully leveled ships? That’s something I’m more than happy to work on.

What does that even mean? Is that the number of fully leveled ships? That’s something I’m more than happy to work on.

That’s great, i was just wondering why you buy so many ships without leveling them up. But it’s nothing serious.

That’s great, i was just wondering why you buy so many ships without leveling them up. But it’s nothing serious.

Well, when I started playing there was no reason to level your ship up all the way when you had a new one. So I’d just push on to the next ship. So, they just sort of sat there. Plus I had a couple of premium ships from the steam DLC, which sped up the advancement processs a bit.

I dropped out of the game for a while, and just got back in and I’m looking to play with a group rather than by myself.

If you’re just looking for casual play then you are more than welcome to join the Goof Brothers if you like.

Just note that if you do, we are a small corp trying to expand :)wt