LONG WAR 2

Where you can send those darn illegal aliens back where they came from. With guns. Or else.

Long War 2 is an overhaul mod for XCOM 2, in the vein of the Long War mod for XCOM: Enemy Within. It easily makes the campaign three times longer, if not more, adds in new weapons, classes, abilities, enemies, and lord knows what else, revamps the strategic layer, completely rebalances the game, and cranks the difficulty up to 11, then keeps getting harder.

And it’s free, so long as you already have XCOM 2. Which you should. It’s a great game. You should get it.

Discuss.

Do they have a Thar’Ga?

Do they have destroyers?

Do they have bacon?

Do they have wine?

36 minutes ago, Spongejohn said:

Do they have wine?

Actually they do, there is a bar at the base.

But most important:

Do they have inconsistent crash damage?

Do they have server issues?

Do they have outdated terrain textures?

Do they have the /b/?

Do they have microtransactions?

Do they have MLG 360_N0$C0P3S_xXx?

Do they have fast-firing alien weapons?

My point has been made,this discussion shall go further on this theme until eventual intervention.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Do they have a Thar’Ga?

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Do they have destroyers?

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

Do they have bacon?

1 hour ago, Spongejohn said:

Do they have wine?

QhXUfkI.png

yes

19 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

But most important:

Do they have inconsistent crash damage?  fall damage (crash damage) is very consistent

Do they have server issues? it’s a single player game with no need for internet connection

Do they have outdated terrain textures? the textures look pretty good

Do they have the /b/? /b/ is /b/ and not much else is

Do they have microtransactions? no microtransactions

Do they have MLG 360_N0$C0P3S_xXx? no noscopes :­(

Do they have fast-firing alien weapons? maybe fast alien weapons, but I’m not really sure

My point has been made,this discussion shall go further on this theme until eventual intervention.

no

Then you are not buying me,don’t you think I cannot see through your lies,stay away from me,STAY AWAY FROM ME!hissss

4 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Then you are not buying me,don’t you think I cannot see through your lies,stay away from me,STAY AWAY FROM ME!hissss

Dang. Guess you really caught me in my web of lies. I don’t know how I can possibly go on.

Sold

2hoe0l2.jpg