Login's bad memory

Login fails to remember my password - it does not work for me. It’s annoying. Is there any way to fix it?

Login fails to remember my password - it does not work for me. It’s annoying. Is there any way to fix it?

The login only remembers your email.

? My Game save my passwort too. But i must say i start it with the Aces.exe most Times.

? My Game save my passwort to. But i must say i start it with the Aces.exe most Times.

This is Star Conflict and not WarThunder :slight_smile:

This is Star Conflict and not WarThunder :slight_smile:

Sry my bad :facepalm:

That’s a shame, it should. I have a pass protected computer so there no way someone else could play with my account.

I think for the moment it will stay as it is for security reasons.

I think for the moment it will stay as it is for security reasons.

honestly i don’t think it’s a large security issue. if so why do so many other games (far more popular and thus more exposed to security breaches) allow you to save your pass if you choose to?

honestly i don’t think it’s a large security issue. if so why do so many other games (far more popular and thus more exposed to security breaches) allow you to save your pass if you choose to?

Some people like to play in internet cafes and if you forget to unsave your data there it can cause some serious trouble. Furthermore I think it won’t hurt to enter the password.

should be configurable in game though as the website interface change is not instant and also the generated password is not something one can remember easily

should be configurable in game though as the website interface change is not instant and also the generated password is not something one can remember easily

The password can be changed on www.yuplay.com

Some people like to play in internet cafes and if you forget to unsave your data there it can cause some serious trouble. Furthermore I think it won’t hurt to enter the password.

Really? I bet you that >90 % people play from their homes. Anyway that’s why you have “remember my data/pass” box, and why it’s not turned on by default in most games… and if someone really turns it on in a internet cafe then really he deserves his account to be stolen. That would be like telling a browser on public computer to remember your e-mail pass, no one with even a half of brain would do it…

It not a “great” deal to type a pass but it’s a unnecessary nuisance (I have like list of dozen or more passes and codes I have to remember for more serious purposes than gaming so honestly I don’t need another one). If devs feel it’s not needed and won’t consider it say so - it’s fine, but please don’t make lame excuses.

The password can be changed on www.yuplay.com

And this just gives you a new random generated password. :stuck_out_tongue: