Lock Maximum Number of Players on Small Maps

This came to mind while writing in another thread.

I suggest that small maps, i dont have to name them, you know them. Support a maximum of 7vs7 or 5vs5.

No squads, only randoms. Due to the small number of players.

Maybe. It would be nice to have small maps with maximum groups of 2, medium size maps groups of 3 and large maps groups of 4.

In addition, if there is a group of 4, 2 groups of 2 get matched against that squad - if there’s a group of 3, either 1 or 2 groups of 2 get matched against them.

• from me.

why not go: cumstom battle?

16 minutes ago, avarshina said:

why not go: cumstom battle?

While its great for training purposes, you get absolutely nothing from them.

You stole my suggestion !

I suggest to get rid of 2 man squad vs randoms completely. Farming randoms at spawn is usually how it goes these days, even in survival games can be as short as in 1 minutes for 50 vs 50 match.

Milfeulle… If you support this it would be a catastrophe for your new found top tier seal-clubbing reign!!

7 minutes ago, Shotan said:

Milfeulle… If you support this it would be a catastrophe for your new found top tier seal-clubbing reign!!

NP, they nerfed thar ga today.

They reduced by 100 points the hull/shield strength of one specific node that nobody uses. Thar ga is useless now.

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

NP, they nerfed thar ga today.

They reduced by 100 points the hull/shield strength of one specific node that nobody uses. Thar ga is useless now.

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not xd

Well, they somehow buffed alien intuition. And nerfed by a ridiculously low value 2 nodes that nobody used (because there are better choices). Which even if peoples used them, it would barely represent 0.1% of their health. 

The only real nerf here is the 5 deg/sec I lost on rotation. 

So now I’m at 125 instead of 130.

Even the speed nerf change nothing because I was already above the speed cap. So I’m still at 700m/s

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

65449083.jpg

On 13/02/2017 at 0:14 PM, Shotan said:

Maybe. It would be nice to have small maps with maximum groups of 2, medium size maps groups of 3 and large maps groups of 4.

In addition, if there is a group of 4, 2 groups of 2 get matched against that squad - if there’s a group of 3, either 1 or 2 groups of 2 get matched against them.

To stay true to my Op, i might would consider, to put squads of 2 person on small maps. If locked to 7vs7 not 5v5.

We actualy had some plans to make maps with different sizes for different amount of players, but didn’t succed in this yet. About small tactical fights - custom battle is the nice option.

On 2/15/2017 at 8:40 AM, CinnamonFake said:

We actualy had some plans to make maps with different sizes for different amount of players, but didn’t succed in this yet. About small tactical fights - custom battle is the nice option.

I like that you said, yet ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)