Loading PVE Match crashing connection lost

Hello,

I’m having an issue where the game locks up when starting PVE matches.
Rundown of what happens:

I click launch then select PVE.  For some time the game looks for a match and then my ships start flashing that they are in game.  After about 5 seconds the game screen turns white and mouse pointer is a blue spinning ring and the window says not responding.  15 to 20 seconds later the game responds and says unable to connect to server with the option to reconnect.  I click reconnect and few seconds later the same message pops up again.  I click reconnect once more and the game reconnects to say my ship is still in battle and if I want to join the battle.  I click to join the battle and it says triangulating.  The match loads but my ship is already dead and I have to use a duplicator to play.

This is a very frustrating issue that seems to happen at random, I would say 3 out of 10 battles, sometimes more often, sometimes less often and has been effecting the game for 6 days or so. I don’t seem to be having issues with PVP matches other than when I join, 50% of the time the match is half over.

After this issue started I changed the game launcher from Steam to standalone launching.  I deleted the game and completely reinstalled it with a fresh downloaded copy.  I changed window modes and sizes along with updating graphics drivers.  I killed all other background processes and applications while running the game.  I have used a ping plotter pointed at the server.  I checked my network and router for packet loss or drop outs.  I used the connection utility in the game folder and found 25% packet loss to its destination.  My PC doesn’t have issues with any other programs or games.  I’ve tried just about everything I can think of.

The attached game logs are of the last occurrence at 18:40 CST
I also included a ping plotter log.  One of the routes 4.68.63.125 Level 3 Italy shows constant packet loss at 80%.  This route has been like that for days, i don’t think it responds to ping.

Any help or assistance on this issue would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Ant

2017.05.29 18.38.10.zip

conntest.log

592cd7bb54832_2017-05-2815_21_20-5_178_86.jpg.3658c22b86057b9c8b3edfa222cd8676.jpg

ping plotter node09st-ru.star-conflict.com.zip

Update,

I’m having the issue when I undock to open space as well.

I’m not having issues anywhere else. It’s only the transition from the station environment to PVE or Open Space.

New logs attached, Crash happen at 21:06 CST.  About 3 other crashes are included in the same logs.

game.log

combat.log

chat.log

game.net.log

Here’s another crash log

game.net.log

game.log

combat.log

chat.log

Hello! It appears that you’re playing in PvE not in prime time and matched to EU servers. That seems to be the problem

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, is there a way to force a US or NA based server? or change a timeout setting?

Also when I started playing star conflict I went 2 weeks without a single issue, seems like after the 1.4.4b patch is when the crashing started.

I have 4 more crashes in the game logs, First crash was doing PVE with a squad of 3 other people from the US, ping was 30s

Last 3 crashes happen trying to jump through gates in open space.

Hope this bug can get figured out, it’s making me crazy ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

game.net.log

game.log

combat.log

chat.log