Live Crystal Container - How to Obtain it?

Hi,

There is a vicious circle in the reward system.

I cannot get the 1 live crystal container. The broker agent rewards a bunch of them if I complete the resonating ammo manufacturing mission. In turn, the resonating ammo requires 1 live crystal container to be manufactured.

Please guide me on how to obtain this item.

Thank you.

One of the first missions (the blueprints) gives you 1 live crystal (or more, i dont remember well), thats enough to complete the other missions.

If you already spent that item and/or resonating ammo, you can obtain a live crystal from bundles…or wait for the 6th research phase.

Thanks. Which agent offers that blueprint mission you referred to? I can’t find it.

2 hours ago, ronferri said:

Thanks. Which agent offers that blueprint mission you referred to? I can’t find it.

His name is Broker. 

But no more blueprint missions are available right now. The blueprints you could win during the events are now available for credits in the workplace. 

There are 5 different items you can build with live crystal 3 weapons (one for each basic classes), one active module (Energy converter), and one Hull modifier (Crystal plates). 

And most players thinks the 6th phase will be a destroyer weapon. 

I meant for the blueprints to craft resonating ammo.

but how to obtain the live crystal container now? i have 0 and i cant manufacture any of the new items that require them!

They are only obtainable by purchasing “Xeno-Expert” bundle for GS. Soon they will hopefully be obtainable with non-GS means.

The research of Alien tech will be back on Monday ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Thank you for the notes, kind sirs.

Can anyone please guide me how to make use of the “Alien Tech” research in order to obtain the live crystal container? where should i click on Monday?

6 hours ago, ronferri said:

Thank you for the notes, kind sirs.

Can anyone please guide me how to make use of the “Alien Tech” research in order to obtain the live crystal container? where should i click on Monday?

Broker mission, just like “harm set, harm get” or “ship size doesnt matters”.