List of discontinued DLC ships and "Event Only" ships

3 hours ago, Hydrus606 said:

this game is mainly for pve.

akmgzL03_700w_0.jpg

12 hours ago, Hydrus606 said:

Pls no nerf, who plays PVP? this game is mainly for pve.

I think at least 80% of the playerbase would disagree. Sector Conquest and Portals are the most effective form of resource farm, Protazan was literally a mandatory PvP launch event and PvE is so absurdly rarely added to.

12 hours ago, Hydrus606 said:

Why buying DLC ships anyway? better spend your money on premium license and battle pass.

That said, license is a bigger waste of money… passes are aight…

I didn’t think about it till maybe 4 minutes ago but I should add a new list for “returned to sale” and yeah okay cool.
Item number why: Sawtooth. They changed literally nothing about it but made it more expensive - good job, now I can’t recommend it to people who ask “what DLCs are worth it” because yikes people want to spend money.

XD sorry Orca1911 Didn’t mean to hurt you.

As for Sector Conquest & Portals, I must admit I haven’t played them because I’m not in an active corp. Also maybe I’m going to say something stupid, but if ships are unbalanced in pvp why not making different characteristics for both mode? This way the balance only affects pvp although it’s possible to balance a ship while positively affecting both modes.

On 3/14/2022 at 7:51 AM, TheDerpNukem said:

That said, license is a bigger waste of money… passes are aight…

Yes license only offers a boost in income, which is nice but not mandatory when you’re patient enough, they could add minor advantages such as free repair/ammo for every ships to make it worthwhile , this would make premium ships useless maybe?