Links in corp chat and whisper

Awkward workaround involving translation assistance to copy the text… very different from click-to-open link

i think catbox meant a key combination impossible to achieve xD (can be done if you use right alt and shift)

i think catbox meant a key combination impossible to achieve xD (can be done if you use right alt and shift)

He meant the key combination for translation assistance.

Not impossible to achieve, btw

Right alt + shift + ~ is actually possible, although this might only be due to the fact that my hands are reasonably sized.

Right ctrl + shift + ~, on the other hand, is impossible for me.

Right alt + shift + ~ is actually possible, although this might only be due to the fact that my hands are reasonably sized.

Right ctrl + shift + ~, on the other hand, is impossible for me.

i think you mean left :stuck_out_tongue: (right is pretty easy)

i think you mean left :stuck_out_tongue: (right is pretty easy)

en.png

xD sry i was thinking on what catbox sayed ("SHIFT + ALT + + click on text"). In my keyboard i can type with the key of the right of the P.

Guys, Monday has come. I’ve asked about this today, but I still don’t have an answer. I need a little more time.

Guys, Monday has come. I’ve asked about this today, but I still don’t have an answer. I need a little more time.

NO!

Just kidding XD   Hope we get a reply soon!

NO!

Just kidding 

Careful! Jokes with NO-movement are dangerous.

Careful! Jokes with NO-movement are dangerous.

… NO? ;-)  :fed_cool:

whats “bump” means btw ?

whats “bump” means btw ?

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/thread_bump.html

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/T/thread_bump.html

“bump”

this thread need more bumps

“more bumps”

Good news guys. Lead game designer told me that they will do it. I can’t say when, but it’s not a suggestion anymore, it’s in a to-do list. 

Good news guys. Lead game designer told me that they will do it. I can’t say when, but it’s not a suggestion anymore, it’s in a to-do list. 

You just made my day! :smiley:

Any specifics? Like will it be in all chats, or restricted to corp chat/PMs? Or is that to be decided at a later date?

just bump

yay. Better late than never

You just made my day! :smiley:

yay. Better late than never

I’m also glad, but let’s wait for it at first :slight_smile: