Linking Arc account to Gaijin account

I decided to start a thread in case other player’s coming from Arc platform are wondering how to link their Gaijin account to their Arc account so here is how to do it.

1. Launch Arc and start the game from there.

1. In the login screen, you should see this

6d3b223324c0c0adc1a28607ee61.png

1. Click on Import, this window will appear

f5495fb0cd5d4b4c8ad67aabe37e.png

1. Login with your Gaijin account and password et voila !

Hi, and thanks for making this.  Is there a way to disconnect from the Arc account?  I don’t know if it matters to play the game or not.  If not though, maybe that’ll get rid of my error “Reason: Arc service interaction error” and I can get back to playing Star Conflict instead of perusing the forums for a solution or recognition of the problem from Arc or Gaijin.  Yes I am looking at both forums and the Steam forum too waiting for someone to recognize there’s a problem, that I am not alone in having this problem, and that a bunch of players are locked out right now.  Since this error shows up after using Arc, after using the Gaijin launcher, and being in what is considered the game where you enter the Login, I don’t now whose end it’s on and hope that doesn’t complicate this.  We can use some help but starts with someone acknowledging the problem first right?

Hi, and thanks for making this.  Is there a way to disconnect from the Arc account?  I don’t know if it matters to play the game or not.  If not though, maybe that’ll get rid of my error “Reason: Arc service interaction error” and I can get back to playing Star Conflict instead of perusing the forums for a solution or recognition of the problem from Arc or Gaijin.  Yes I am looking at both forums and the Steam forum too waiting for someone to recognize there’s a problem, that I am not alone in having this problem, and that a bunch of players are locked out right now.  Since this error shows up after using Arc, after using the Gaijin launcher, and being in what is considered the game where you enter the Login, I don’t now whose end it’s on and hope that doesn’t complicate this.  We can use some help but starts with someone acknowledging the problem first right?

This error displayed, if Arc authorization failed

You didn’t attach any logs and screenshots, therefore I don’t have other answer.

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

You already have been answered, you have not provided your log.