License and the Market

Im not sure why nobody has thought of it before  but it would be cool if the license made it where you could buy/sell unlimited times while it was active. That would make many people want to buy it more and use it.

It would also make it so they don’t have to buy a license ever again and the devs don’t want that. BUT I think its certainly clever.

Up for review.

There are cap limits, and there should be trade limits, otherwise one rich person can take a hold of the whole Market.

I still agree that they could increase 5 trades to 10 trades with an active Premium license.

On 30. 6. 2017 at 11:05 PM, Koromac said:

otherwise one rich person can take a hold of the whole Market.

Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Yeah I’m not sure whether anyone could become so big. Especially because the gs you get from trading is used in the game for buying other stuff and such trading strategy would require a full time control. Maybe something like a trading Corp would be cool. But then again you would have to raise the price of the product and there would always be players selling for lower prices - people would just get used to it and would wait for those instead of vying directly from you  (the monopoly)