LF Corp (18+) English speaking

Yo I’m looking for a “Mature” corp that got room for a filthy “Casual”… I’m mostly on during the mornings (since i work night shifts) But I’m almost always on the whole day during the weekends. Voip (Teamspeak,Mumble, Ventrilo) is a must! need that background chatter while you slaughter those fresh out of boot camp recruits! The game is fun solo but i feel like it could be so much more fun fighting with groups of friends. so this is my attempt to find a corp. 

A little info about me.

I’m 26 years old, From Denmark, Work night shifts, Spend upwards to 8 hrs behind the screen a day. Been a hardcore gamer for as long as i can remember, Tend to top scoreboards often in shooters but i will still focus on winning the game rather than kills, Just returned to Star Conflict after getting a mail that 1.0 was released and so far I’ve really been enjoying myself. Some of the other games i play are War thunder, Warframe and BF4 just to mention a few. Currently not in any active clans in any games.

Posted stats well… just because i can and some corps might be interested in that. (currently Only in T1 and T2 Maxing out synergy with all ships)

stats_10.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to check my post and if you want to contact me. Do it In game or Through Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doqqel

-MrDoqqelz

Hi

please find a list of english corps here

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/)

Regards

Well RadiX isnt 18 plus and theres no point in it imo, if ur not gonna say it around a kid, prob shouldnt be sayin it online. no way it will ever be either. ts is a requirement. Make sure to check us out. See you on the battlefield.

Edit: you dont quite meet the requirements for radix. Check us out when you have a 1200 plus skill rating, three t3 ships that are well equipped and at least 1 t4 ship. Hope you find a good corp.

We would happy to have you aboard Galactic Arc, it is mostly canadian, but we accept everyone into our corporation, and we have mature players. We also play a lot of open space! PM me for details, or check out the link in my signature.