letter for the team

Hello

I noticed that now we saw many ships of rank 3 or 4 in the games knowing that I play mostly with my patriarch R15 to believe that many former players are gone which does not surprise me because the game became.

A start (knowing that I knew the OBT) he was very tactical is strongly oriented simulation but now it looks like a simple space shooter low end. Which is a shame because if it continues on this momentum it will not hold 5 more years while it was nice.

it might be good to completely review the current strategy of the dev team is back on the buff / nerve that have been done in recent years. Seeing even back to the style of games we had at the obt, yes I know it’s a lot to do but its should bring a lot of people back to the game is we gave back want to invest time is “Galactic standard” in SC. Allier not to be obliged to use GS for the jotel sales would be not bad because everyone does not call itself bill gates

it would be nice to have the translation again for European countries because we do not have all the perfect English or Russian is difficult to understand some mission requests given by the npc

The games as was space conflict at the start there are too many can allor that space shooter all simple is uninteresting by cons there are full on the internet.

Cheers,
cristalanthea, French player.

At this rate, I would be surprised if this game lasts for another 5 months.

Ok ok , besides the very pessimistic low end opinion, that this game might not stand another 5 months, I find it super, that French player crystalanthea (“ice/crystalblossom” : ) tries to reason and tries a communication letter (“for the team”) here.

If we could find a way to communicate reasonable, articulated, differentiated and neutral, maybe the SC-team would listen - who knows miracles happen  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Imho, my advice would be to communicate a bit more with the community and as this game version is named ‘Journey’ we might leave some old things and broken things behind (like rarely used or op weapons, modules etc) just to simplify things and reduce complexity so that the game is easier manageable. I was in to that (even if I would loose stuff - like: spare parts and maintenance of old weapons can not be guaranteed any longer due to production narrows and production reorganization in the fringe and central systems…)

2 hours ago, cristalanthea said:

it might be good to completely review the current strategy of the dev team

this is not possible since they are doing review of review of review of review of review of review of review of each patch that get out.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)