Let us leave ship hangar slot empty

Once I buy a ship and add it to slot 2, 3 or 4 I cannot unselect it (I can only select a different ship for the slot). This means I’ll be forced to fly it in battle if ship(s) in the other slot(s) are destroyed. I want to unselect my frigate to save repair costs (i paid 9k last fight and earned 10k).

you are a dissadvantage to the team if you go with only 1 ship. i think they should give 3 tier 0 ships at start, and not let you wnter with only 2 if you sell one.

but this pretty reasonable too… tons ppl used doing this by not buying one from the 3 type ship… especialy if they doesnt like or hardly can use one of the type…

you are a dissadvantage to the team if you go with only 1 ship. i think they should give 3 tier 0 ships at start , and not let you wnter with only 2 if you sell one.

Yes, this is a even better idea.

And again a point where i like to talk about.

I understand if someone likes to use interceptor and dislikes frigate but have you thought about your team? Found myself in battles where frigs and attack ships missed and most of them my side lost, simply by the lack of ships remaining to defend our becons. This is also a reason why i dislike it. It wont help your team to leave a slot empty especially against teams with higher tier. Sometimes mass is better than tech.

Every ship class has unique jobs. If i would leave one empty i would miss a lot of gameplay. I can handle every ship by using his abilitys and fulfill its job.

And again a point where i like to talk about.

I understand if someone likes to use interceptor and dislikes frigate but have you thought about your team? Found myself in battles where frigs and attack ships missed and most of them my side lost, simply by the lack of ships remaining to defend our becons. This is also a reason why i dislike it. It wont help your team to leave a slot empty especially against teams with higher tier. Sometimes mass is better than tech.

Every ship class has unique jobs. If i would leave one empty i would miss a lot of gameplay. I can handle every ship by using his abilitys and fulfill its job.

now making the slots be all free to use any type would solve that problem, i love all ships but some ppl just cant play a class

I also would like to de-select ships. i just want fly my cheap T1 Interceptor to gain some Credits.

I also would like to de-select ships. i just want fly my cheap T1 Interceptor to gain some Credits.

(Hi im new here.)

This would cut out lot of waiting time and add more play rotation. Maybe give two small ships right from the start too. Some players might get bored at the beginning when there seems to be loads of waiting involved. To get masses to play SC developers needs to cut the downtime to minimum.