Leonina for daily 'free space missions'

I can buy Leonina, but not Berserker.

I don’t have ANY recons yet, and i was told that recons rule in those, due to their speed and microwarpdrive

Now: is it worth splurging for a r12 recon, Leonina, to be my main (and only) mission runner / recon?

thanks

ps. if yes, pls suggest me a fit, as i don’t have ANY experience with recons

I can buy Leonina, but not Berserker.

I don’t have ANY recons yet, and i was told that recons rule in those, due to their speed and microwarpdrive

Now: is it worth splurging for a r12 recon, Leonina, to be my main (and only) mission runner / recon?

thanks

ps. if yes, pls suggest me a fit, as i don’t have ANY experience with recons

Take Berserker.

If you can’t, Leonina is good, but it will be extremely annoying, with harder Mono dailies, like Predator, special cargo from Cybers, Pirates, etc.

Imo, still possible, but very time consuming.

damn.

what’s a good r12 empire premium ship to buy?

Leonina would be a waste, if i’m going for a berserker…

I need a good Berserker build too… Mine kinda sucks atm.

Not a fan of most r12 premiums, any chance you can reach r11 in a normal ship? I guess orelus could be ok. I have Leonina myself. It’s not too bad if you can use the 3 engine slots.

Take Berserker.

If you can’t, Leonina is good, but it will be extremely annoying, with harder Mono dailies, like Predator, special cargo from Cybers, Pirates, etc.

Imo, still possible, but very time consuming.

OK

Berserker is definitely out of play

When you say ‘it will be hard’ (regarding the Leonina), do you talk about just those few missions, or in general?

Berserker has more damage and better tank with a great slot layout. But standard Federation Recons are better at doing the same job. You can only safely kill 1-2 ships in a recon before you have to run from a fight with either camo, warpdrive or use holoships.

You are better unlocking Tacklers, because they have excellent dps and tank, as well as a long cloak. The drones, ion guns and target painter makes short work of invasion ships. The Panther for federation has the best slot layout for this at tier IV.