Leagues

I like them. I like them a lot. But when you get swamped with a team of ts using recons all with the same build, it gets old. XD

One bad battle aside, I think that this has potential, but I haven’t gotten a single one of these so called “badges” that I was promised. Nor is there a store to look through to hype me up. If I don’t know what I’m getting I don’t know how much hype is needed. I’m at hype level 7 hype atm. Considering that Hunters are hype level 9001, it’s just kinda meh.

Lol

I hate them. I hate CtB, I hate small teams with exact the same setup over and over.

I hate them. I hate CtB, I hate small teams with exact the same setup over and over.

And that’s why we do this test, that we can prevent such kind of imbalance in the full version.

I simply hate the gamemode. Capture is awful in every aspect, and is impossible to counter a well-organised team in without one of your own.

Organized team? What are these organized teams of which you speak? Devs hate organized teamwork. That’s why they removed it from PvP and put it in a place where only one or two tactics work…

OT: nope. I can see two people kill squads in T2 now, having 10k+ games. 2 person squad in T3+ doesnt have such impact as it has in T2.

Leagues Motto : Be the rats or chase the rats

Leagues Motto : Be the rats or chase the rats

^

Just get a cruise tackler and a recon of your own. Maybe an ECM for good measure

Just get a cruise tackler and a recon of your own. Maybe an ECM for good measure

I’m generally the Tackler. Slows and painting are OP against interceptors but I love it. Sucks that the majority of the inty teams out there use insta-cloak and the R14 mods that cloak or give invulnerability.

GO TEAM BACON

GO TEAM BACON

bacon rushers?

bacon rushers?

Not usually, actually. We counterbacon-rush. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not usually, actually. We counterbacon-rush. :stuck_out_tongue:

Judging from every game we’ve played against you guys (all on US servers for some reason), that seems to be the opposite

Team battle (old version) or Combat Reacon is much better than realistic Mode simply because of 4x700m/s recons

There’s nothing wrong with CtB. There’s something wrong with team sizes.

There’s nothing wrong with CtB. There’s something wrong with team sizes.

Team sizes are fine for what leagues are, it is the maps that are not optimized for team sizes.

Team sizes are fine for what leagues are, it is the maps that are not optimized for team sizes.

That too.