Lava Spines - no clipping issue through some large area

1.) Description of the problem, what happened?

There are rocks present, but you can fly through them or hide inside them.

2.) What did you expect that would happen?

I expected, that I would collide and took collision damage.

3.) The conditions during the situation?

Normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

4.) Further details on the issue.

Large area (no clipping issue) is affected. Enemy AI can see you and target you and shoot at you.

Shots do not get stopped, but they pass through and inflict damage.

I think this issue on this map (Lava Spines) probably affects both map modes - Skirmish and Invasion.

Shortest possible route is, if you undock from Jericho Station - Mendes - IX.

Lava Spines (danger sector 10) is quite dangerous. I recommend a fast and elusive ship, like a Tackler or a Recon.

5.) Frequency of occurrence.

Always, whenever you pass through, pass those coordinates (camera view option - coordinates show the location) from point A to B.

6.) Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it).

Logs are not needed, screenshot as well, but a video is provided, by starcoaster , to show the exact issue.

Just enter Lava Spines (PVP) map and go to or through those coordinates.

Video is also here:

7.) If possible, the time, when this has happened. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

Not relevant to this issue.

8.) Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag).

Not needed.

9.) The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/), if the bug report is related to connection issues.

Not related.

10.) If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

Not related.

Thank you, starcoaster.

PLEASE NOTE:

This was posted when video was in processing. Current UTC is 07:42, please allow 40-50 minutes for uploading to finish and for youtube to process the video into a quality that is bearable to watch.

Skula1975, where are you?

Bug report is waiting for you!

Is Skula1975 on vacation, or did he leave as well?

I got more bug reports to write!

Still not fixed to this day.

Still not fixed to this day.

The bug is known and will be fixed in the future.

The bug is known and will be fixed in the future.

According to the feedback I got, it was fixed in the update 1.2.3.

This thread can be closed now.