Last Patch

So, since the last Patch, it seems like, the Game has a few Bugs and Issues to solve.

One of them I posted already in the Bug Reporting.

Do you have any Issues with the game since the last Patch?

My Problem is, that the Game has a Loss of mostly over 30%, what means, a Ping over 150 or 200! That means I barely can play. Only lags and freezing screens. Some other Players have Disconnects and the same Issues.

Seems like the Devs haven´t clearly thought of the Halloween Patch because it makes a lot of trouble during gameplay! Or they dont care.

Connection issues have nothing to do with patches, especially when it’s the loss, it’s likely a problem on your side, I recommend you to do some connection tests.

50 minutes ago, Anrhok said:

So, since the last Patch, it seems like, the Game has a few Bugs and Issues to solve.

One of them I posted already in the Bug Reporting.

Do you have any Issues with the game since the last Patch?

My Problem is, that the Game has a Loss of mostly over 30%, what means, a Ping over 150 or 200! That means I barely can play. Only lags and freezing screens. Some other Players have Disconnects and the same Issues.

Seems like the Devs haven´t clearly thought of the Halloween Patch because it makes a lot of trouble during gameplay! Or they dont care.

You wrote it in another thread, so let me just copy it here

I have stable 27-28ms for last two days… So it’s not game servers. If it would be a server issue, then everyone connecting to that server would have exactly the same issues. Not just some players.

Also: wrong section. Any connection issues should go here:

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/84-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/84-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/)

and how to diagnose such issues:

patches do cause alot of problems with FPS , ping and packet losses mostly because they change a perimeter of one or more operating systems … it seems like every patch somebody is complaining about windows not working or mac is having problems or Linux cant do this or that … open a “CMD” window and type in netstat -b save the IP of the game client and open another “CMD” window and type in tracert and then the IP you got from the netstat -b … this will track all the hops you make to connect to the game server and you can see the ping of every hop and see where the problem is … hope this helps

5 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

patches do cause alot of problems with FPS , ping and packet losses mostly because they change a perimeter of one or more operating systems … it seems like every patch somebody is complaining about windows not working or mac is having problems or Linux cant do this or that … open a “CMD” window and type in netstat -b save the IP of the game client and open another “CMD” window and type in tracert and then the IP you got from the netstat -b … this will track all the hops you make to connect to the game server and you can see the ping of every hop and see where the problem is … hope this helps

…or use the tools in the game folder to do exactly this without touching the command line… which is described in detail in a link I provided :stuck_out_tongue:

On 10/27/2018 at 1:00 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Connection issues have nothing to do with patches, especially when it’s the loss, it’s likely a problem on your side, I recommend you to do some connection tests.

Connection was okay, I could easily play something else, and without any Issue talk to People in Discord.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:16 PM, OwnageMaster said:

You wrote it in another thread, so let me just copy it here

I have stable 27-28ms for last two days… So it’s not game servers. If it would be a server issue, then everyone connecting to that server would have exactly the same issues. Not just some players.

Also: wrong section. Any connection issues should go here:

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/84-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/84-launcher-game-client-and-connection-issues/)

and how to diagnose such issues:

1st. Thats why I wrote it into Miscellaneous

2nd. Then why my Corporate Members also told me they have the same Issues on the Sevrer and could better play on a USA or even Russian Server, than a European, where we live?

I did not wrote it in a other thread, after creating this Post I replied to another Player in that Thread you mean.

8 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

Thank you for this Information but… I do believe this is a bit to comlicated for me. I dont have that much knowledge of a Computer to find or open Commands and use them…

4 hours ago, Anrhok said:

Connection was okay, I could easily play something else, and without any Issue talk to People in Discord.

Discord =/= game server. And what are you describing is a connection issue.

4 hours ago, Anrhok said:

1st. Thats why I wrote it into Miscellaneous

2nd. Then why my Corporate Members also told me they have the same Issues on the Sevrer and could better play on a USA or even Russian Server, than a European, where we live?

Again - if everyone connecting to that server had the same issue - that’s the server/datacenter problem. Some people experiencing packet loss/lags living in similar area/using similar routing = connection/routing problem. It’s pretty easy to diagnose which is which just running one of the tools in the thread I linked above. 

For example - one of the tools running for 12 minutes for me:

image.png.61a5f85bf42dc37d12792dc8936ebd64.png

image.png.e69efe2b73fedeedc7ea83fd2160e971.png

That’s one of the EU servers. No lag, no packet loss, no jumping ping. If there would be an issue with the game server last line (and last line only ) would be all over the place. If there would be a connection issues - one of the hosts before the last one would have such issues.