Lack of statistics in the game, to shush imbalance?

I have not played this game for very long, it popped up on steam, I downloaded, I played.

But I have a question, that I have not been able to think of any reasonable explanation myself to. (Reasonable by what I think)

How come, we are unable to properly see what:

Weapons, abilities, firearms and ships 

our enemies are using?

I took a look at all the different skills and ships.

and all I see for the once that cost space-coins (or what ever you want to call them, you know what I mean) are just all out green green green on the +stats.

Now on ships, I have figured that has more to do with synergy than upgrades over your current ship.

But still, when I compare a t2 space-coin ship (that is directly below my own) to the ship I am using, it is flat out better in statistics, there is no question about it.

So, what makes that acceptable and okay?

and is that why you don’t want to show us enemy ship data in fights? (else, why would we not get access to that?)

You can. Mouse over their shiplist. You can see where they have bonuses or weaknesses and can work backwards from there.

Or even easier, use “Follow” to see what your teammates are doing, especially after Combat Recon matches, you can see their active modules and weapons.

Explore a bit before complaining, bought equipment is not better than faction unlocked ones, in fact often the stats are the same.

As for why you are a paper bag, have you considered you JUST STARTED PLAYING with starter equipment while others have climbed up a bit more?

And why should it concern you, you said you were quitting.

The space-coin ships comes with full synergy. Is the ship you are comparing it with maxed out in synergy? If not then thats why you see a difference in stats. I’m guessing they dont show enemy ship data in fights so you dont know what modules they are using…you know so you cant counter it before you see them using them.

A regular ship maxed out on synergy will usually beat the premium ship in stats and premium ships only seem to get the base  faction ability for their class, not the sub-faction improved version.

As for weapons, the premium ones are the same as the blue mk3 version you can get with high enough sub-faction standing, and of course the difference between mk1,2 and 3 isn’t huge by any means either.

A regular ship maxed out on synergy will usually beat the premium ship in stats and premium ships only seem to get the base  faction ability for their class, not the sub-faction improved version.

As for weapons, the premium ones are the same as the blue mk3 version you can get with high enough sub-faction standing, and of course the difference between mk1,2 and 3 isn’t huge by any means either.

Here’s your answer.

See FAQ