Kris AE Build

On request, here is my build for the Kris AE:

jpbGNG6.jpg

For Engine I try to create as much rotation and strafe as possible, however two Vernier engines can work as well.

Emergency barrier is always used on the capacitor slot.

For shield I use two resist modules instead of adaptive shields - this means I have full resists when slowed down, and I do not have to worry about guards and tacklers so much. The EM resist can be switched to an adaptive shield, however until all bugs have been fixed, I won’t use any. The ship is slightly weak to kinetic damage, however most kinetic weapons can be countered by speed.

On hull I give myself increased energy regeneration - this is useful as ECM is always using active modules. Regenerative armour can also be used, or if you have lightweight hulls that is also good.

CPU slot can change between crit chance and proton wall, however I prefer crit chance to increase DPS.

Due to the ship bonuses of the Kris AE the weapon is an easy choice - the special ECM weapon doesn’t do enough damage to compare with the shrapnel cannon. Kinetic missiles are an easy choice as well - they do high damage to most hulls.

ECM debuffs should always be your active modules - however the damage debuff does not make enough difference, and one repair module is useful to work with the Federation rank 8 implant.

My implants are very general and can be used with every ship in the game:

GkxFmnq.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions about the build and module choices if you think I have not explained myself clearly.

You should add the ship’s profile so players can see the stats with that specific implants and modules. Same with the weapon.

nice!

em/thermal shields is the standard fit on all jerris with two slots for me as katana fan, albeit i do sometimes fly this one mostly with one adaptive.

i use iridium slugs and heatsinks, my shotgun aim is still in development tho, so its my ship for practising that.

now i am how interested in the nodachi and wakizashi ae.

You should add the ship’s profile so players can see the stats with that specific implants and modules. Same with the weapon.

48HNxSS.jpg fexemLy.jpg

The Nodachi has no modules, I just wanted to make the ships look interesting :smiley:

I have not flown the Wakizashi often, so do not expect the build to be as polished as the Kris AE.

IcmGrva.jpg