Koromac's Videos (experimental)

Greetings, I finally started to record my own videos. Thanks to simple and good recording software, I may have found a good compromise between quality and performance.

Combat Recon:

it has constat stutter al over the video (fps are fine, recording isnt). Decrease recording quality and increase fps recording speed i guess.

Yeah that’s no good. :confused: What software are you using?

or is the stutter in-game? o.O

If you want a good software you can try fraps,but the unprocessed videos are occupying a lot of memory,even 10GB for a whole match,so you better have a lot of disk space for that.

21 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

If you want a good software you can try fraps,but the unprocessed videos are occupying a lot of memory,even 10GB for a whole match,so you better have a lot of disk space for that.

I tried over a dozen programs, so this one is the most stable. Fraps is ancient and not free to use, if you want to record more than 30 seconds videos.

7 hours ago, millanbel said:

Yeah that’s no good. :confused: What software are you using?

I am using this software.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I tried over a dozen programs, so this one is the most stable. Fraps is ancient and not free to use, if you want to record more than 30 seconds videos.

It still gets the 60 FPS and is free if you search the right sites ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That choppiness is really ew. Does that software have any better settings for this? I’d rather a low quality smooth video than an okay quality choppy one.

ShadowPlay master race

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

That choppiness is really ew. Does that software have any better settings for this? I’d rather a low quality smooth video than an okay quality choppy one.

I do not see it. Just switch to HD option!

Of course, this program has tons of other options.

21 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I do not see it. Just switch to HD option!

Of course, this program has tons of other options.

Your video is very choppy, and it is paired with 5-10 FPS drop on your counter as well, it has nothing to do on what quality you replay it.

What GPU are you using? Can you not use Shadowplay or Plays.tv?

It is choppy koromac, I’m surprised you can’t see that?

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

It is choppy koromac, I’m surprised you can’t see that?

Maybe it has synced with his brain waves…

On 7/30/2016 at 8:46 PM, xKostyan said:

Maybe it has synced with his brain waves…

When I will sync my brain waves with yours, you will become my puppet, ready to do my bidding!

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

When I will sync my brain waves with yours, you will become my puppet, ready to do my bidding!

That is ok, ill just measure the outcome which will change the state of the ownership ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

On 30.7.2016 at 3:59 PM, xKostyan said:

ShadowPlay master race

OBS Studio supports the nvenc chip aswell (and can even use the AMD one). I think even classic does it.

except the case you want the replay feature (not yet in studio edition), it is actually a lot better than pure shadowplay (especially because of the audio channels and video overlays)

good question tho why its so choppy (either too slow hd / much bitrate or not enough, or he uses software encoding instead of the gpu encoder)

I can’t record at stable 60 FPS without any video stutter. Recording at 30 FPS isn’t the same, so I am aborting my project.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

I can’t record at stable 60 FPS without any video stutter. Recording at 30 FPS isn’t the same, so I am aborting my project.

Did you try the other pieces of software people are suggesting here?