Kills by Tempest _Missile_ Launcher mounted on DD do not count towards quest objective Kill 10 ships with missiles.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Kills by Tempest _Missile_ Launcher mounted on DD do not count towards quest objective Kill 10 ships with missiles. |
| What you expected to see | Kills by Tempest _Missile_ Launcher mounted on DD should count towards quest objective Kill 10 ships with missiles. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Get a quest, see that DD’s missile launcher kills do not count |
| Problem details | Either clarify the quest objectives, or add missile-like modules to the list |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

Not really a bug, tempest is an active module, you need to get the kills with missiles from the missile slot.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Not really a bug, tempest is an active module, you need to get the kills with missiles from the missile slot.

Ew

Undock in OS and get kills in the Empire zones, pretty much everything near the station sector is a one shot

Kills from long range ship’s special module count as missile kills, but DD’s active module kills is not?

I mean they already have non-missile slot kills added, just not all.

4 minutes ago, wildlynx48436 said:

Kills from long range ship’s special module count as missile kills, but DD’s active module kills is not?

I mean they already have non-missile slot kills added, just not all.

Excellent points.

11 hours ago, wildlynx48436 said:

Problem details

game logs needed

Read this please 

Ok, next time I get that quest I will try firing some Tempests at ships, then pack logs and post here.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Kills by Tempest _Missile_ Launcher mounted on DD do not count towards quest objective Kill 10 ships with missiles. |
| What you expected to see | Kills by Tempest _Missile_ Launcher mounted on DD should count towards quest objective Kill 10 ships with missiles. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Get a quest, see that DD’s missile launcher kills do not count |
| Problem details | Either clarify the quest objectives, or add missile-like modules to the list |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18978)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18979)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18980)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=18981)

On 11/12/2019 at 5:21 AM, wildlynx48436 said:

quest objective Kill 10 ships with missiles.

I don’t understand what’s the quest. Please make screenshot with quest title and/or objectives

3mxM3F4.png

Thank you, John161.

Not a bug. “‘Tempest’ Launcher” is a module, not a missile.