Kill 6 Alien ships in Ruined Station: Some Alien Hunters do not count towards the kill!

Bug report:

What happened?

Open Space assignment for enriched monocrystals in Jericho Sector - Ruined Station is having a small issue.

Objective is to kill 6 Alien ships at that location. However, some Alien ships are not marked with a yellow exclamation mark, they do not count towards the objective or the kill.

They were probably missed.

What should happen?

All Alien ships at that location should have a yellow exclamation mark, including Alien Hunter/s and Predator/s , so that all such ships count as destroyed, when killed.

Video: Unmarked targets do not count towards objective (Time stamps 03:06+, 03:27+, 03:34+, 03:46+, 04:26+, 04:42+, 05:40+, 6:19+, 6:53+, 9:44+)

Logs:

[2017.05.28 16.06.14.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14379)

Spoiler

[Loading tips - final version.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14389)

Are unmarked ships counted to mission progress ?

On 5/26/2017 at 8:49 AM, Skula1975 said:

Are unmarked ships counted to mission progress ?

No, unmarked ships do not count towards progress this time. Some Alien Hunter/s, Predator/s were missed!

I need to get that mission again, so that I can provide fresh logs. Old ones were overwritten already.

As I promised, newest logs and video only about this bug problem.

On 26.05.2017 at 1:06 PM, Koromac said:

No, unmarked ships do not count towards progress this time.

Not a bug

3 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Not a bug

Not exactly true. This whole Ruined Station sector should have all alien ships marked with a yellow exclamation mark, not just selected ones.

It’s an oversight, when you probably missed two of the ships, missed to mark them and to count them towards the objective.

Ok, we will correct the description