Keyboard Issue

Hi there,

I was just checking my mails and realized that I’ve been invited to the closed Beta of Star Conflict, thank you there at Gaijin Entertainment and Star Gem :smiley: I immediatly downloaded the game client and updated it, but at the login screen I was unable to enter my Yuplay-ID, because when I tried to type the @-sign, only the normal char (‘q’ on german layout) was displayed. So I was unable to enter my email-address the normal way. On a german keyboard layout, one would have to press the right alt-key and the q-key the same time (<alt Gr>+<q>). But that did not work. So I switched into another program, entered my mail-address in a text field, marked it, copied it, switched back to Star Conflict and pasted it and that worked this problem around and I was able to sign in.

I am using a Razor Lycosa keyboard with German keyboard layout running Windows 7 64-Bit. In other Applications and Games everything works fine. I verified that the Capslock-Key was disabled and did not cause the problem. Please help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Calydor

Hi there,

I was just checking my mails and realized that I’ve been invited to the closed Beta of Star Conflict, thank you there at Gaijin Entertainment and Star Gem :smiley: I immediatly downloaded the game client and updated it, but at the login screen I was unable to enter my Yuplay-ID, because when I tried to type the @-sign, only the normal char (‘q’ on german layout) was displayed. So I was unable to enter my email-address the normal way. On a german keyboard layout, one would have to press the right alt-key and the q-key the same time (<alt Gr>+<q>). But that did not work. So I switched into another program, entered my mail-address in a text field, marked it, copied it, switched back to Star Conflict and pasted it and that worked this problem around and I was able to sign in.

I am using a Razor Lycosa keyboard with German keyboard layout running Windows 7 64-Bit. In other Applications and Games everything works fine. I verified that the Capslock-Key was disabled and did not cause the problem. Please help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

Calydor

Hi,

thanks for your report.

This issue is already known and it exists for every kexboard layout using the alt gr button

Error

/answered and closed.