Hi,

little question : if i reinitialize my karma , i lose the succes of my positive karma ? or i keep them ?

wasn’t in game for 2 years, almost, and maybe this option was probably described by devs, when was the update, but i search in the forum, and find nothing about this.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:13 PM, SheenShade said:

Hi,

little question : if i reinitialize my karma , i lose the succes of my positive karma ? or i keep them ?

It resets to 0, whatever your current karma is.

thanks Niripas, but i know it reset to 0 ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  i just want to know if my succès in my profil reset also …i think no, but…

ok, will answer for myself since i found…

"yes, of course, you don’t lose any succes ! if not how you get karma -1 or -5 ( or reciprocal) in succes when you got other karma ?

in fact it was a stupid question : )"

i could say that it’s sooo difficult to get +5 karma that to reset it with just a clic, isn’t really possible ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) that’s why, finally…

and last thing : it cost 500 gs to reset to 0…

so, i have -37 karma now ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”) ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”) think will be very hard to get -1:))

thanks for your… help ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)