Karma issue.

Since the latest patch (1.2.5) i noticed in Invasion that you wont be awarded karma with both the normal and heavy sentry drones from the Tackler if they get the killing shot on a enemy, the same goes for the attack drones of engineers (combat drones still award karma like normal).

I already posted this in the 1.2.5 discussion thread when i wasn’t sure if it was a bug or just a ninja change, but after some more testing i’m fairly sure it’s a bug because everything else still works the same except for the sentry drones and the attack drones.

Karma has been weirdong out for me too. I haven’t been getting karma for everything I do. Sometimes kills give no karma and (I not sure if this ever was different) all missions gove no karma now.

maybe cos of afk karma farming. But if there are a cannon, a1ma(…) damage it should count

maybe cos of afk karma farming. But if there are a cannon, a1ma(…) damage it should count

I don’t think that’s the case seeing the engineer’s combat drones still work fine and so far i know the tackler’s sentry drones aren’t being used for that.

I don’t think that’s the case seeing the engineer’s combat drones still work fine and so far i know the tackler’s sentry drones aren’t being used for that.

heap they do… but is semi ark mode… they drop the sentries and heavy drones, hide themselves, be aft for a couple of minutes, come back and drop the drones again… but still is afk.

heap they do… but is semi ark mode… they drop the sentries and heavy drones, hide themselves, be aft for a couple of minutes, come back and drop the drones again… but still is afk.

That’s a highly inefficient way to farm karma then. :005j:

It’s why i think it’s still a bug, i might not be all to positive sometimes about certain parts of the game and things the developers do, but i think the developers wouldn’t remove the ability to get karma from weapons just because people can farm karma, especially considering it’s already such a pain to get to karma level 5.

That’s a highly inefficient way to farm karma then. :005j:

It’s why i think it’s still a bug, i might not be all to positive sometimes about certain parts of the game and things the developers do, but i think the developers wouldn’t remove the ability to get karma from weapons just because people can farm karma, especially considering it’s already such a pain to get to karma level 5.

it is inefficient! but there are a lot of stupid people in space. Well, afk farming is not actually playing the game. And i don’t think devs would agree thats a good thing… I’m sure don’t. Getting karma 5 may be a pain, but if i gonna do it, i gonna do it the proper way. Otherwise they should permit bots in game and play “code the bot” instead of star conflict (like happened with a lot of other games, another major russian one for instance)

Well, afk farming is not actually playing the game. And i don’t think devs would agree thats a good thing… I’m sure don’t. Getting karma 5 may be a pain, but if i gonna do it, i gonna do it the proper way. Otherwise they should permit bots in game and play “code the bot” instead of star conflict (like happened with a lot of other games, another major russian one for instance)

If it’s a problen then they’re not fixing the problem by doing something like this though, because the reason behind people farming (and other stuff) still remains. Not to mention is that a reason to nerf something that affects everyone for arguably a small ‘‘issue’’.

Plus by just looking at normal gameplay from Invasion and then looking at the rules, i’m fairly sure Invasion to a certain extent is seperated from the rest of the game, because some of the rules really don’t apply to Invasion anyway or else you could get banned for quite minor things/non-issues in Invasion, but they would be offenses in PvP and PvE.

Like i said before it might be a ninja change, but honestly i’ll be surprised if it turns out to be anything other than just a bug that came along with the new patch.

Please, use correct bugreport form. My English isn’t good and I don’t understand core of issue.