Kapkan gets stuck

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Sometimes kapkan gets stuck and then I can’t use it |
| What you expected to see | Kapkan works as always |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | I saw it a few times shortly before I died |
| Problem details | I used kapkan in 23:25:50.640 and I have 44s recharge time so it’s should recharge in 23:26:34 but I saw that I couldn’t use it. It was as if it had lost the angle of fire but there are no angle of fire in kapkan. I clicked on it a few times when it should recharge but it didn’t activate what can be seen in logs 23:26:34-23:26:37 it should have been written but it is not. |
| Frequency of reproduction | sometimes |
| Time of bug | 23:25:00-23:26:36.127 |

logs: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/799658954577412138/802686256416423946/2021.01.23_21.52.45.167.7z

Are there other modules with teleportation feature on your ship?

No, I have only kapkan

We were doing 1vs1 there on Ze’Ta maybe some of it’s modules block kapkan because of a bug

23:25:50.640  CMBT   | Spell ‘CageJumpPrepare_T5_Epic’ by Boczek121(Module_CageJump_T5_Epic) targets(1): Boczek121(Ship_Race5_H_OVERSEER_Rank15_13)

This is the line you were referring to I guess?

Do you know if you had teleportation sphere equipped on your Ze’ta and if it was on cooldown at the time?
I recall hearing from other players that is shares cooldown with Kapkan.

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

This is the line you were referring to I guess?

Do you know if you had teleportation sphere equipped on your Ze’ta and if it was on cooldown at the time?
I recall hearing from other players that is shares cooldown with Kapkan.

The problem is that I DON’T have teleport sphere on Ze’Ta. Yes when you activate kapkan it recharges but also the teleport sphere recharges and conversely. But it’s not because of tp sphere I even didn’t saw recharge on kapkan it was just blocked like from ecm hack but there was no ecm of course.

23:25:50.640  CMBT   | Spell ‘CageJumpPrepare_T5_Epic’ by Boczek121(Module_CageJump_T5_Epic) targets(1): Boczek121(Ship_Race5_H_OVERSEER_Rank15_13)

And this is only to show that it should recharge before I died so you can reject that it was because I didn’t notice that it was not recharged.

In 23:26:30.541 I got ‘BuffNearDeath_big’ maybe it has something to do with the case but when we tried to repeat it we were unable to reproduce this bug

Unfortunaly, I didn’t understand what happend.

Is issue repeated again?

5 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Unfortunaly, I didn’t understand what happend.

Kapkan sometimes blocks shortly before dying and not because of teleportation sphere.

It’s hard to make a screenshot because this time I had 2 seconds before I died and I didn’t notice immediately what happened.
It looked like I had no energy but I guess it wasn’t because of a lack of energy because I have 566pts/s and kapkan uses 358 and I guess I could have activated other modules

5 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Is issue repeated again?

Not yet, but it happened several times before