kampagne stop

Moin.

I reach rank 16, but now the Kampagne stops, I had  upgrade a lot… 

the Task to Implantat a Crew dosen´t work, too.

for Help I thankful.

mfG

screenshot-180308-085707.jpg.f14aff5cef153dedf342587049e12932.jpg

screenshot-180308-085946.jpg.5d39b0f9f05d13e82a8533223f0f8905.jpg

There will be more content later on which will enable more levels, relax all is ok ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I can’t even reach r16 because the game thinks i have not a full XP bar, even thou i have 4000/4000 XP at rank 15 and 2 503 547 363 XP excess. Maybe the huge excess is some kind of bug an made the bar go to negative numbers, because the last time i looked i only had 27k excess.

(It really tilts me)

You reach levels by compleating campaign missions, XP bar is not the only thing that is needed to advance through ranks

look at this… there is the full problem

23 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

look at this… there is the full problem

Not worth it… they aren’t gonna fix it in a relevant peroid of time,so i won’t make the effort. Only if support tells me to.

17 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Not worth it… they aren’t gonna fix it in a relevant peroid of time,so i won’t make the effort. Only if support tells me to.

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

Whenever i did a bug report there was either “no problem” or it took forever for someone to look at it. If this mindset bothers you so much, then come on do one and proove me wrong!

Plus my post said everything they need to know, the screenshots make the problem pretty obvious and it shouldn’t be too hard to reproduce.

hey, you don’t want it to be fixed and all you wanna do is sit there and complain, which takes more time than an actual bug report, sure, be my guest.

Okay okay, since you are not going to do it… I’ll gonna make that bug report… and then we look how long it takes until somebody who can fix it actually cares. What subsection would you suggest, since it doesn’t  really fit anything.

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/87-leveling-balance-and-market/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/87-leveling-balance-and-market/)

Yeah this really fits neither modules nor weapons…

And its subforums are “Modules” and “Weapons”

There, are you happy now? (I am again doing their work, probably for nothing.)

Leveling, balance and market

Leveling

Leveling

Leveling

Leveling

Why did you make it in Modules? Couldn’t you make it at the forum level I linked you to?

There, are you happy now? (I am again doing their work, probably for nothing.)

Wait, can i actually move the thread (probably not)

Oh whatever i don’t even care anymore… just waiting for someone to find it and fix it… shouldn’t be too hard. Maybe my work will get rewarded for once.

Oh yea, just because i told you so, It’s almost a week now and still noone gave it a glance.

And you know that how?

On 3/8/2018 at 9:00 AM, SkiPpEr said:

Moin.

I reach rank 16, but now the Kampagne stops, I had  upgrade a lot… 

the Task to Implantat a Crew dosen´t work, too.

for Help I thankful.

mfG

screenshot-180308-085707.jpg.f14aff5cef153dedf342587049e12932.jpg

screenshot-180308-085946.jpg.5d39b0f9f05d13e82a8533223f0f8905.jpg

The german translations are simply wrong.

Rhe missions should be the following:

Rang 16: Nehme erfolgreich in einer Dreadnought Schlacht mit einem Rang 14 Schiff oder hoeher Teil.

Rang 17: Schliesse erfolgreich einen Raid (Schaender / Zerstoerer) auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher ab und sterbe dabei nicht mehr als 3 mal.

Rang 18: Bekomme drei mal die Medallie “KUGELSCHWAMM” auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher.

Rang 19: Bekomme drei mal die Medallie “ALLES MEINS” auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher.

Rang 20: Bekomme drei mal die Medallie “MANIAC” auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher.

Rang 21: Bekomme drei mal die Medallie “SKORPIONSSTICH” auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher.

Rang 22: Bekomme drei mal die Medallie “BLEIREGEN” auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher.

Rang 23: Bekomme drei mal die Medallie “11. OPFER” auf einem r14 Schiff oder hoeher.

Rang 24: Schliesse eine PvP Runde erflolgreich auf dem ersten Platz ab waehrend du mehr als 3500 Effizienz Punkte hast und ein r15 Schiff oder hoeher fliegst.