just started playing coverts ops. but

has no one noticed the bug when someone use combat recon and the plasma webs does not continue damaging the enemy after its done.

also if you use plasma web meanwhile he is using it(combat recon), it wont even damage him at all.

if the enemy uses metastable and you use plasma web on him, it wont continue after the metastable is done.

But when emergency shield makes you invulnerable the plasma webs continues and kills him.

fix it?

for the combat recon = combat reboot*

eh, you mean combat reboot? 

Yea, thats intended…

eh, you mean combat reboot? 

Yea, thats intended…

yea sorry, i ment that. 

no its not, the plasma web effect is taken away when ship becomes invulnerable. 

no one said combat reboot and or metastable should be able to take away effects like plasma web. where dat info link?

:facepalm:

Yes, it is indeed intended, Combat Reboot removes anything on you, while the EB or ECM special module will only make then invulnerable to the effects for a period of time, but not remove the effects from them.

Yes, it is indeed intended, Combat Reboot removes anything on you, while the EB or ECM special module will only make then invulnerable to the effects for a period of time, but not remove the effects from them.

To add to this, Combat Reboot removes and makes you Immune to application of negative effects for a duration.

it removes them.

i just said that. read the post man.

ECM metastable removes them, if you use it on him when he is already into the metastable it wont work on him when the meta is over. same if you used it before he uses metastable. it wont work after,  even if its under 10 seconds total since you shot the plasma web. 

it removes them.

i just said that. read the post man.

ECM metastable removes them, if you use it on him when he is already into the metastable it wont work on him when the meta is over. vice versa. 

Combat Reboot = Makes you invincible for X seconds and removes debufs, debuffs applied to the ship while in this phase don’t work.

Emergency Barrier = Makes you invincible for X seconds, current debuffs are not removed, debuffs applied to the ship while in this phase don’t work (need to be tested tho).

Metastable EFG = Makes you invincible and unable to move for X seconds, current debuffs are not removed, debuffs applied to the ship while in this phase don’t work. For example you if you are using target painter on a ECM and he uses F, it will still work, but if he uses F first and then you try to use target painter, it wont work.

Clear enough…? I won’t repeat it again xD

Combat Reboot = Makes you invincible for X seconds and removes debufs, debuffs applied to the ship while in this phase don’t work.

Emergency Barrier = Makes you invincible for X seconds, current debuffs are not removed, debuffs applied to the ship while in this phase don’t work (need to be tested tho).

Metastable EFG = Makes you invincible and unable to move for X seconds, current debuffs are not removed, debuffs applied to the ship while in this phase don’t work. For example you if you are using target painter on a ECM and he uses F, it will still work, but if he uses F first and then you try to use target painter, it wont work.

Clear enough…? I won’t repeat it again xD

dude if i observed that combat reboot takes it away. and i was right about it aswell. thats why i made this topic cause i didnt knew. it also doesnt say on description of combat reboot does it?:wink:

then im pretty sure i observed the metastable does the same thing. 

doesn’t matter what people write if whats happening inside the game is different!!! we got a smartass over here

dude if i observed that combat reboot takes it away. and i was right about it aswell. thats why i made this topic cause i didnt knew. it also doesnt say on description of combat reboot does it?:wink:

then im pretty sure i observed the metastable does the same thing. 

doesn’t matter what people write if whats happening inside the game is different!!! we got a smartass over here

Yes it does say in Combat Reboot description, please read 

uoXAOHV.png

Yes it does say in Combat Reboot description, please read 

uoXAOHV.png

could not care less.

its not said that in the metastable, still it does same as combat reboot. go do a custom and try it urself if you dont believe me. 

stubborn much. 

I just give up with you. Working as intended. Locked.