Just got kicked from pve battle for "inactivity"

Had a pve team. I was doing sniper role on dreadnought guns, team was cleaning my flanks. Sniper’s job is simple - sit in place and keep pulling the trigger till that cap gun goes down.

I got kicked from the game for inactivity despite being in there, moving gun and shooting, got no reward for match and team had a bit of trouble finishing it. I do not like it.

You can kick people?!?!?!?

No, the game have an Automatic Kicking System to prevent AFK players to earn rewards.

Can you add the following information please :

1. Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.
  2. Why do you think this is a bug.
  3. How often does this bug occur.
  4. What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.
  5. Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
  6. Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.
  7. Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
  8. Log files + Exceptions
    ( Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all! )
    (Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)
    (Exceptions can be found here:   My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions
    ( Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar! )
    (In case of game freezes or crashes, you should launch the game in window mode to have acess to your system)

Thanks.

But you should get an option to rejoin the battle after you got kicked for inactivity.

It happened to me in a PVP  …  In Combat Recon I played my part as the reliable engineer being it was a bit boring in the back with a Capt…  I guess I did not move my mouse enough as the next thing I know I was kicked out.  At least It did let me back in quickly enough.  

It was a lesson learn to at least move around a bit.

Not much to add. Happened once at map secret maint depot. Team was mobile, I was the only ranged frigate, doing far shots to capital calibers then missile turrets.

Since I was the only one shooting and the team was not too damaging, the shooting took a bit of time. So hanging in place for some time and shooting came to almost killing turret #2 of 3 and got kicked for “inactivity”

This bug/feature happened only once, but I do believe it to be repeatable whenever long time hanging in place of a player is his deliberate function on the battlefield.

Not much to add.

Without the log files from that battle there’s little that can be said really. The kick for inactivity is intentional but it always allows you to rejoin so your case as presented would be something else.