Join the Prankster Gangsters Club today!

That’s right!Registrations starts today!In order to join the Prankster Gangsters Club you have to write down your in-game name and ill add you!

Now you might be wondering:“Why would I join this?”

Well,joining the Prankster Gangster Club will serve as a way of gathering the dankest players,uniting them in a squad to dominate across the battlefield!Or just to have a good time…And then you might say:“Well that’s what corporations are for…”

Well,not really,this is a Club not a Corp ,there is a difference,kinda like a alliance between corps in the form of a wing representing the best of the best!!

Anyways,there is a limited number of members that can be accepted and will be chosen out of the crowd!

There are 9 **spots left now!(the 12th is mine,of course)****                              **                           

Here are the members so far:

1**.xXThunderFlameXx**

2.millanbel

3.TheDarkRedFox

4.Free

5.Free

6.** Free**

7.** Free                                                       **

8.** Free**

9.** Free**

10.** Free**

11.** Free**

12.** Free**

JOIN TODAY!!!

I thought NASA was a collection of all the dankest players anyways?

Yeah,but not everyone can enter,plus,the cruel truth is that more than 80% of NASA are russians,it has something to do with the workforce and stuff…

Yeah,but not everyone can enter,plus,the cruel truth is that more than 80% of NASA are russians,it has something to do with the workforce and stuff…

:open_mouth:

Wait, so you are telling me the first man on the moon and all that stuffz, was actually Soviet engineers and astronauts? :open_mouth:

¯_(ツ)_/¯