Jericho R17 banned destroyer BUSHI

Most of jericho left the sector recently , without any news of why .
One of the leader left the blueprint for a forbiden ship , the Mendes family decided to make it available for their best pilotes .

Jericho R17 Secret Project Destroyer.
BUSHI

The BUSHI was created in the late XLII century , by a group of scientist banned from Oracles after their secret research were revealed.

Those scientist were all part of the team creating the Tyrant.

The BUSHI is the rarest ship of the jericho fleet , only the leader of the 3 biggest Jericho family had the ressources and influence to build such a ship.

The ships used forbiden technologie stolen from ancient alien ship . The Federation consider the use of this behemot on the battlefield , has a crime against Humanity .

HULL : 103 000pts
SHIELD : 71 200pts
ENERGY : 4100pts
SPEED : 99m/s

Special module : Quantic Reality Distortion .

When activated ,the BUSHi charge himself for 5 seconds ( while charging , ship is impossible to target or lock , but can still be damaged ) everything around the ship ( 2000m ) is freezed in place , the entire space in those 2000m is entering a state of pure chaos , the more ship there is in this space , the more damage is dealt . This state last for 3 second , during this time everything in this 2000m range is impossible to target .

When the 3 second ends , the distortion ends creating an energy blast causing light dmg to every ship in a 3500m range .

The BUSHI must sacrifice half of his original hull HP to use this special module , if the ship doesn’t have the required amount of HP ( at least 75% ) , it won’t be able to use this module

Needs 3 Drive charge to be activated ( CF.rupture drive )

module reload : 90 seconds

Dmg scale with the number of ship up to 5 ship .

Dmg with 5 ship in the distortion is enough to kill full HP fighter

energy use : drain all energy available , require at least 1800 energy

Unique weapon : Pulse Heresy .

This weapon is directly connected to the shield of the BUSHI , the more dmg it receive , the higher the rate of fire and range .

This weapen fire pulse of energy fream each barrel in succesion , those pulse can pierce up to 2 target , if it hits a third targets , the pulse will explode causing double dmg .

( looks like interceptor pulse laser , except purple )

8 weapon base dps : 5800

max base DPS when ship under fire : 11 600

base range : 3600 m

max base range when ship under fire : 7200 m

DMG type : thermal

Unique Active Module : Kakute

Create random micro energy warp spike around the ship , dealing tremendous damage to anyone caught near it ( 300m ) last 1 sec

DMG : 120 000 DPS ( true damage , can’t be affected by resistance stats )

reload : 38 sec

energy use : 2500

Unique active module : Rupture Drive

Similar to the Pyro Emitter at first glance , this module charge for 2 second , unleashing an instant directional beam , any enemy hit by this beam will take damage , and be forced out of the way of the beam .

A trail is left behind the beam , damaging any enemy going through it ( very thin trail ) .

Range : 5000m

dmg : 3 500-28 600dmg ( dmg depends of size)

trail damage : 1200 dps

each enemy hit by the beam give 1 Drive charge

each enemy hit by the trail give 0,5 drive charge

reload : 20 sec

energy use : 800

Unique passive : F-Project

When an enemy dies in a 2500m radius , a quick destortion is created , damaging every enemy in a 1250m radius

damage : 3000dmg

( has access to every module from tyrant destroyer )

( has 11 module slots , 4 active module slots )

( would require high amount of ressources , and a special authorization )

( special authorization would be given when player reach max synergy on 5 R15+ jericho ship excluding premium ship )

(building this ship remove the possibility to build the federation R17 destroyer until 8 R15+ ship of the federation reach max synergy excluding premium ship )

Sorry for all the mistakes of bad grammar x) i’ll try to find proper artwork at some point for it. 
i know it can sound broken and all , but remember a dessy can be taken care of with a single plasma arc ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)
i had fun trying to make that so yeah , hope at least one of you enjoy it . i’ll be making another stupid concept for the federation destroyer and the empire destroyer .

No

16 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

No

would still be better for the game than front blaster or deconstructor  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

The special module is completely useless.

Nobody in their right mind would sacrifice such a huge amount of hull (ESPECIALLY ON A DESTROYER) for a single module activation within 2km.

Recommendations:

Keep the stasis effect.

Remove the massive hull damage to the user.

Make it deal damage proportional to the amount of “drive charges” that you have accumulated.

Increase range to 3km.

Okay so I don’t usually read many suggestions so apologies if my feedback is a bit blunt (well, less blunt that flash).

Base ship stats

Hull

103k is a bit high, even for a max rank ship. The difference between Archon to Sibyl is close to 10k, Sibyl to Tyrant is 6k - so the number should be closer to 90-95k Hull.

Shield

Shield capacity is actually at a reasonable size, even when compared to the differences of previous rank destroyers. However unless this ship has a form of mass regen it won’t be able to outpace the Tyrant for durability in combat.

I should also note you haven’t listed regen, which is a fairly important component of Jericho destroyers (Archon was so popular to begin with thanks to regen tanking).

Based on current numbers from the other Jericho destroyers the concept should have 340pts./s - however due to the massive base shield charge I would suggest 380pts./s to 400pts./s as with some tweaking to builds if it were to be implemented could be built to have a respectable recharge without going to the lengths of a pure regen build.

Energy

4100 is a bit large once again, even for max rank - as current destroyers only go up by 100 to a rank. If the concept were to follow current improvements to ranks it should have 3900pts.

Once again, energy regen isn’t mentioned although it isn’t a very relevant stat for destroyers unless you plan on using the Photon Emitter. I’ll be honest I have no way of seeing what the base energy regen of the Jericho destroyers are before synergy levels, so I’ll just suggest… I dunno… 190pts./s? After synergy ranks and implants it sounds like a decent enough amount of regen I guess.

Special module

The description provided for the module are fairly confusing, so I guess I’ll assume it is an offensive module, long wind up, large drawbacks on a failed activation.

So then let’s cut to the chase. 50% hull for an activation for a fighter is okay since they can regen it with ease; 50% hull for a destroyer is insane and would be far too penalizing if the activation is interrupted by an ECM, furthered by the fact destroyers can’t self heal well without an engineer. So then since this is a Jericho destroyer, change the drain to shield and reduce it to 15-20% with the drain being gradual over the charge period so an interruption isn’t detrimental to the survival of the destroyer afterwards. This would allow for the destroyer to be able to regain lost survivability rather than being effectively neutered for multiple minutes whilst it tries to regen lost hull and minimise loss in the case of an interruption.

Another note is that 2km is a very short range for an offensive module, especially one with such a large negative to the user - perhaps match the warp reflector’s 3250m range?

Weapon

With the mass of missing details, I guess it seems okay?

Modules

Kakute

I’m going to be blunt here. No one likes environmental damage (true damage). Anyone who was playing when scatter gun was being tested can say the same because it only gets worse than ship modifiers are applied to it too. Having environmental damage for a defensive module which appears to be anti-covie (as much as I’d like a f*ck off button) would just be too unbalanced. Maybe have it as kinetic damage, extend the duration to 2.5 seconds and have the field deal damage over the 2.5 seconds so it is survivable but would seriously wound any ships caught in it.

Rupture drive

Actually seems okay. Only thing I think seems a bit off is the insanely low cooldown. Perhaps match it with the Pyro’s cooldown since it is effectively the same module with a lingering DoT.

F-Project

I’m guessing this is a passive modifier, no clue what slot… I’ll guess capacitor? 3000 damage (I’ll assume EM damage for now) is a decent amount as collateral to a close range kill, but 1250m is pitiful for range - even the pulsar has a higher range. Perhaps 1750m-2000m

Other stuff

The ship is a still a regular ship and should comply with the rules standard ships already follow, so 9 slots max and can’t use unique components of other ships.

Destroyers already take stupid amounts of resources and grinding to fit them so I guess that note checks out.

Restriction of other ships seems like a xxxx move and blocks off the fleet strength gained from obtaining and maxing other ships

Restricted until the player has 5 standard rank 15s… I guess that seems okay since it is slated to be a rank 17 (should be 16, but w/e) so it shouldn’t be in the hands of rushers.

Sorry if I was a bit blunt with feedback, since I was just providing it based on if it were to be implemented into the game as it is right now. Other than that I’m down for some more Destroyers to aim for  ![:012j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012j.png “:012j:”)

6 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Okay so I don’t usually read many suggestions so apologies if my feedback is a bit blunt (well, less blunt that flash).

Base ship stats

Hull

103k is a bit high, even for a max rank ship. The difference between Archon to Sibyl is close to 10k, Sibyl to Tyrant is 6k - so the number should be closer to 90-95k Hull.

Shield

Shield capacity is actually at a reasonable size, even when compared to the differences of previous rank destroyers. However unless this ship has a form of mass regen it won’t be able to outpace the Tyrant for durability in combat.

I should also note you haven’t listed regen, which is a fairly important component of Jericho destroyers (Archon was so popular to begin with thanks to regen tanking).

Based on current numbers from the other Jericho destroyers the concept should have 340pts./s - however due to the massive base shield charge I would suggest 380pts./s to 400pts./s as with some tweaking to builds if it were to be implemented could be built to have a respectable recharge without going to the lengths of a pure regen build.

Energy

4100 is a bit large once again, even for max rank - as current destroyers only go up by 100 to a rank. If the concept were to follow current improvements to ranks it should have 3900pts.

Once again, energy regen isn’t mentioned although it isn’t a very relevant stat for destroyers unless you plan on using the Photon Emitter. I’ll be honest I have no way of seeing what the base energy regen of the Jericho destroyers are before synergy levels, so I’ll just suggest… I dunno… 190pts./s? After synergy ranks and implants it sounds like a decent enough amount of regen I guess.

Special module

The description provided for the module are fairly confusing, so I guess I’ll assume it is an offensive module, long wind up, large drawbacks on a failed activation.

So then let’s cut to the chase. 50% hull for an activation for a fighter is okay since they can regen it with ease; 50% hull for a destroyer is insane and would be far too penalizing if the activation is interrupted by an ECM, furthered by the fact destroyers can’t self heal well without an engineer. So then since this is a Jericho destroyer, change the drain to shield and reduce it to 15-20% with the drain being gradual over the charge period so an interruption isn’t detrimental to the survival of the destroyer afterwards. This would allow for the destroyer to be able to regain lost survivability rather than being effectively neutered for multiple minutes whilst it tries to regen lost hull and minimise loss in the case of an interruption.

Another note is that 2km is a very short range for an offensive module, especially one with such a large negative to the user - perhaps match the warp reflector’s 3250m range?

Weapon

With the mass of missing details, I guess it seems okay?

Modules

Kakute

I’m going to be blunt here. No one likes environmental damage (true damage). Anyone who was playing when scatter gun was being tested can say the same because it only gets worse than ship modifiers are applied to it too. Having environmental damage for a defensive module which appears to be anti-covie (as much as I’d like a f*ck off button) would just be too unbalanced. Maybe have it as kinetic damage, extend the duration to 2.5 seconds and have the field deal damage over the 2.5 seconds so it is survivable but would seriously wound any ships caught in it.

Rupture drive

Actually seems okay. Only thing I think seems a bit off is the insanely low cooldown. Perhaps match it with the Pyro’s cooldown since it is effectively the same module with a lingering DoT.

F-Project

I’m guessing this is a passive modifier, no clue what slot… I’ll guess capacitor? 3000 damage (I’ll assume EM damage for now) is a decent amount as collateral to a close range kill, but 1250m is pitiful for range - even the pulsar has a higher range. Perhaps 1750m-2000m

Other stuff

The ship is a still a regular ship and should comply with the rules standard ships already follow, so 9 slots max and can’t use unique components of other ships.

Destroyers already take stupid amounts of resources and grinding to fit them so I guess that note checks out.

Restriction of other ships seems like a xxxx move and blocks off the fleet strength gained from obtaining and maxing other ships

Restricted until the player has 5 standard rank 15s… I guess that seems okay since it is slated to be a rank 17 (should be 16, but w/e) so it shouldn’t be in the hands of rushers.

Sorry if I was a bit blunt with feedback, since I was just providing it based on if it were to be implemented into the game as it is right now. Other than that I’m down for some more Destroyers to aim for  ![:012j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012j.png “:012j:”)

i really like your feedback on it ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

my goal with the special module was an area control , dealing higher dmg if multiple target are inside range , and giving it too range would make it too easy to get many enemy in range .

as for the Kakute , since i wanted this ship to be a brawler just like the tyrant is trying to be , i needed a massive f* switch against arc plasma or stingray overdrive . True damage wouldn’t be able to scale with anything and the short range would only allow it to kill enemy trying to ram or arc the ship.
but yeah , giving it some sort of damage type could be better .

for the rupture drive i wanted a short cooldown , but not too short . to use it as a spam weapon , like the photonic emitter . Since you need this in order to get Drive Charges ( another aspect i should have expended )

11 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

would still be better for the game than front blaster or deconstructor  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

And those would still be better than the imba Object NY 18

11 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

And those would still be better than the imba Object NY 18

you mean the " i won’t let you play cuz i don’t let you have energy or anything and i win if i have more pings than you cuz there is no way you will hit my NY18 " ship ?