Jericho or Empire

They aren’t more manuverable then empire. Correct me if I’m wrong, but they just have an higher raw speed.

But Empire can decrease his maneuverability with some hull modules, witch you won’t use in an interceptor.

Shield need a buff like +200% shield regen when speed <50% (and possibly not firing).

They have more average Engine modules so, no, they are not more maneuverable, but they can be more maneuverable thanks to the higher amount of Engine slots.

Everything is a matter of build. You can build an empire for speed if you want it. Light hull et shield are here for that.

It’s up to you how you want to fly your ships, that’s what I like in this game.

Everything is a matter of build. You can build an empire for speed if you want it. Light hull et shield are here for that.

It’s up to you how you want to fly your ships, that’s what I like in this game.

1. Maneuverability comes only from engine slot and implant, so more engines = more possible agility

2. You will find at least 1 Galvanized armor on 90% of Empire ships, increasing the maneuverability gap.

You can also stick nails into your eyes. Both are equally bad ideas.

You can also stick nails into your eyes. Both are equally bad ideas.

But… But… That’s fun!

But… But… That’s fun!

Hey, I’m far from complaining if the enemy brings a shield tanked speed built Styx, it’s certainly fun for me. A morbid time of fun but still… And yes, some players really do that…