Jericho is dominating almost everything, what will happen?

>>I don’t know why we are wasting our time arguing about this. Capturing sectors or having a high pvp rating mean nothing when you compare corps. Its the skill of the players as a whole that count. Which is not even factored into the game.

Why you so boring? We are playing ). That right responce to your question. 

Jerico go forward!!! We never die.

>>I don’t know why we are wasting our time arguing about this. Capturing sectors or having a high pvp rating mean nothing when you compare corps. Its the skill of the players as a whole that count. Which is not even factored into the game.

Why you so boring? We are playing ). That right responce to your question. 

Jerico go forward!!! We never die.

> says the member of a zerg corp.

> says the member of a zerg corp.

And its not like ANYONE are personally gaining ANYTHING from sector conquest

And its not like ANYONE are personally gaining ANYTHING from sector conquest

Technically, they’re not but, once actual bonuses for corps come into play, things are going to be very interesting, considering SYN and ALPHA are in the lead…

Technically, they’re not but, once actual bonuses for corps come into play, things are going to be very interesting, considering SYN and ALPHA are in the lead…

Well our corps then need to step it up. 

Well our corps then need to step it up. 

Bit hard when there’s only 40 of us.

You need more people, and understandably, there’s not that many coming to the game, and many are leaving…

And the ones that do end up joining the game, immediately head to the top 5 corps that are more than willing to accept cannon fodder.

And the ones that do end up joining the game, immediately head to the top 5 corps that are more than willing to accept cannon fodder.

And once they get stomped by NASA and WPK at the same time, maybe they might join us?

And once they get stomped by NASA and WPK at the same time, maybe they might join us?

But we don’t stomp T1-T2 so they wont even know about us until they hit T3, and probably already be absorbed by “zerg”

But we don’t stomp T1-T2 so they wont even know about us until they hit T3, and probably already be absorbed by “zerg”

Once I’m done grinding my T3 ships, I might head down for some explosive advertising.

This.

You need more people, and understandably, there’s not that many coming to the game, and many are leaving…

Bear in mind JP that one of the WPK mission statements is to not grow beyond 50 people. The original vision was to make a corporation with far less people than other corporations but with a strong focus on quality and teamwork. We stand by this. It’s sad that the game punishes us at the moment for having ‘too good’ players. Observe our rankings - the better our players get the lower we drop.

Above average players need to win 75% or more of their matches just to break even. Since the changes, it’s hard to achieve such a win/loss ratio and we effectively only lose points.

Meanwhile, any corp with ‘poor’ players only needs those players to show up to matches to gain points. 15% win rate is impossible not to achieve, so they literally can just queue and go up in points.

This needs sorting, as there is no place in a competitive environment for ‘skewing’ of points. It’s not needed. Good players are meant to acquire more points - otherwise why even have a competitive environment at all? “Sorry you’re too good, please have this handicap” -> whot? What purpose does a rating board serve if it doesn’t display corporations on an equal footing?

We do need more people though - as we have to replace those who have given up on the game. Which is a shame, because many of those were top-100 players. Or higher :frowning:

Sector conquest is Quantity > Quality.

That is why if they leave it like that 150 ppl corps will always dominate 50 ppl elite corps in sector conquest.

We have 1 squad in the fight (do not get me started in 3 man squad) corp from our faction have 5 people in the same game. Or more.

Guess who have top 3 or 4 spots after match by taking objectives and meanwhile killing instead of mindlessly go 1v5 on defended beacon and die ?

Now guess who get more points in sector conquest ?

P.S.: But looking it in other way - you have to pay 1000gs or something for each 10 slots after 50. So that is 10,000 GS that have to be bought for 150 man corp. And that is money in owners’ pockets. 

So why not favor bigger corps ? (sarcasm) 

Once I’m done grinding my T3 ships, I might head down for some explosive advertising.

Haha, I know what you mean, last night i dropped to t2 for 1st time in couple month to do a Federation contract (kill people with pulsar and i don’t have t3 Guards equipped) so yeah got into 6v6 game combat recon as a captain, i literally run over they team, didn’t get a contract complete, i felt kinda dirty so just gave up on that contract for time been :frowning:

If you look the the list of corporations by allegiance, you will notice that the more well-known mass recruitment corporations are now mostly on Jericho side. It’s sheer quantity over quality at this point - which to me is one of the big flaws of sector conquest.

To use my own corp as an example, we refuse to recruit more than roughly 50 people - and in the current game design this makes it very difficult for us to conquer a sector. Which makes no sense as we could fairly easily beat a few of the corporations which do hold sectors if we were to go head to head with them.

Similar to this - I don’t think it makes any sense that a corporation like, for example, Nova can so easily lose a sector to a corporation such as Kings or DR. They’re not even close to being on the same level and if there was an option for the more experienced corporation to attack and weaken the other - such conquests simply wouldn’t happen.

I don’t mind that there is some strength in numbers (it gives us a challenge), but right now it’s the primary and predominant way to success. This to me, is wrong.

Agreed, our corporation prefers players (actual people) with quality over quantity.