Jericho Dreadnought Nemesis fans will be pleased

It’s quite familiar, not as big though

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.

This is the first destroyer that Planetary Dynamics will be going for.

1rxjcs.jpg

26 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

1rxjcs.jpg

Gah! The feels! So same!

In all honesty it feels great having that game out there but it seems to me sometimes its a boat show, but in space… Is there at least a, IDK, percentual value of some sorts indicating how far they are with the development or something. 

19 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Is there at least a, IDK, percentual value of some sorts indicating how far they are with the development or something. 

o _ O

that’s like asking an author how many percent of his book is done.

you know, tolkien got asked this question once about what later became lord of the rings, so the continuation of the hobbit, from his publisher, he reassured, that he is almost done with the book, but the hobbits just met this figure called Strider in the town of Bree, and he yet did not know exactly where all this is going to lead them…

in retrospect, you can tell what the 100% are, but how can you know while building it? After all Strider, who turned out to be Aragorn, was basicly just the start of the story…

they do have quite detailed status updates on several of the ships, and i think they also have some figures about how far they are with squadron 42, but i think not even that has a definite release date.

asking for an overall percentage of something that grows… you would have to ask specifically, as it probably also depends on your expectations, what those 100% are.

i am still unsure however, what the heck we are going to do in that game

Yeah but, trilogies tho xd