Jericho destroyer capacitor collides with the ship

1.After the capacitor respawns after being destroyed it begins to collide with the ship
2.For the capacitor to respawn with no issues
3. After the capacitor is destroyed and respawns it will begin to move around (in Archon mostly) and during high lag battles with a ping of 400 or over the capacitor will begin to drag the ship backwards or forwards (confirmed on both Archon and Sibyl)
4. When the Capacitor respawns/regenerates it can be seen moving about. On Archon it can be seen moving forwards and backwards rather distinctly and on Sibyl it will begin to produce sparks. During lag spikes the capacitor can also impare the movement of the ship by dragging it backwards or forwards. There are also sparks constantly being emitted by the capacitor after it respawns/regnerates.
5.Uncommon in traditional pvp since most destroyers die after the loss of most parts.

zL106SO.jpg KIgf5F3.jpg

Link to video of speed flicker due to capacitor colliding with ship and sparks coming from the capacitor:

Ignore the audio, forgot to change overwolf’s settings after I reinstalled it and it recorded my mic.

I will submit logs if they are required

:00555:

Yeah I noticed that too. It’s kinda funny. Xp

Just saying… I got that problem too… it’s annoying really [to me] :fed014:  , it is like a cov ops is inside you trying to get out of your destroyer when I see those sparks :005j: .

Logs needed also

Here are the logs from when Koromac and I were replicating the bug in a custom battle.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10901)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10902)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10903)