Jericho bomber guard concept

just some concept art for a jericho guard frigate called the Mace, give me feedback or suggestions

image.png.baf237d27f2fe55337da9d20db5c07b3.png

image.png.b7c5cff14cdf301ff109e2a5c201d5f5.png

image.png.1e5748c75efdf63ed00d4c8f8f286054.png

image.png.22332ccd448b753f3a2ff69eb080c940.png

image.png.8b6c44c4f3bacdd3042cef360989e111.png

image.png.02f7784a8021b8672d7fc3402239dde2.png

I imagine this ship having a rank-changing system like the NY18’s. I’ve considered some abilities for it. also its rank 10 and 14 upgrades are 20% faster missile and missile cassette reload, and +20 points to all shield resistances respectively

Passive: (like the reaper’s advanced ram)

-Refitted Cloaking System

while the ship is moving at 95% of it’s maximum movement speed it becomes radar invisible, additionally the ship MUST be outside of combat (not sure the timescale, take the same one as the passive guard hull regeneration)

Special Module:

-Heavy Bomb Rack

the ship fires two unguided missiles simultaneously, from the left and right sides of the ship, the missiles deal about 2.5k kinetic damage before leaving behind a lethal radioactive cloud, dealing 500 thermal damage every .25 seconds with a radius of 500 meters, note: missiles must directly make contact with a target or travel 4.6km before exploding, kinetic damage is only dealt on a direct hit, cool down is about 25 seconds

Active Modules:

-Smart Minelayer

on activation the ship deploys one mine per second for 10 seconds, mines have a detection range of 200 meters, and a detonation range of 250 meters, mines deal 2k thermal damage each. minelayer can be cancelled early, much like the pulsar, has a cool down of 16 seconds

-Bat-Net System

passively reduces the resistances of all enemies in a 2km range around the ship by 15 points, on activation all enemies within range take guaranteed critical damage for 10 seconds, cool down of 30 seconds

-Refined Shield Generator

passively boosts the shield resistances of allies within 2km of the ship by 30 points, activation boosts this to 60 points for 10 seconds, the ship only receives a resistance bonus while the active effect is occurring

I’m sorry to say it but that ship already exists irl. Look up B-2 or B-21. XD

It would need to be a Jericho take on an “ancient” ship like endeavor or spiral. Unique I guess.

Should be stealth when flying at max speed. Off HUD but manually visible.

I’d fly it.

Special ship effect: “ODG-X ‘Blade’ Stealth”

Function: While the ship is flying at at least 95% of maximum speed, the ship is not visible on any enemy radar. Firing weapons disables the stealth drive for 3 seconds.

Primary weapon: “AMR-771 Railgun”

Max range: 3,750m

Projectile speed: 4,250m/s

RoF: 30 shots/min

Tooltip: If not fired for 5 seconds, charges up auxiliary capacitors to launch the next shot at 3x the max range and projectile speed with 1.5x damage. Fires in standard charge mode when fire button is held.

Secondary weapon: “Mace Storm”

Damage: 10,000 Kinetic

Recharge: 12s

Charhes in cartridge: 5

Cartridge reload time: 75s

Max range: 7,500m

Flight speed: 2,350m/s

Rotation speed: 90 deg/s

Volley: 10 shots

Tooltip: Fires a quick volley of very small missiles that track random targets within 5,000m of the ship in any direction. Missiles nimbly evade objects to hit their target.

Active Module: “Tactical Minefield”

Recharge: 30s

Energy: 350pts

Tooltip: Does not cancel stealth fields. Drops one small mine every second for 8 seconds as the ship flies. Mines deal 3,100 thermal damage each and have a 200m trigger radius for a 250m explosion radius.

yep image.png.dc6dbee7d0a747465788437e5683d360.png

Added some things I would LOVE to see on this ship when it is implemented. Stealth drive would work always like the Reaper “Improved Ram”.

lol it looks like a cute ghost or smth looking into my soul

It look like copy of stealth US bomber.

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)  

It does not look bad, but it is not original.

what she said

59 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

…she …

![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”)

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

3 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

what she said

endeav – its suppose to be an alt account of a male player (gato grande = big fat cat !)

34 minutes ago, avarshina said:

endeav – its suppose to be an alt account of a male player (gato grande = big fat cat !)

I know grande is a male, I wasn’t talking about him^^’…

k, firstly, I am well aware that the Mace was modeled after a real-world bomber, secondly, any ideas for other ship concepts?

23 minutes ago, evo888 said:

k, firstly, I am well aware that the Mace was modeled after a real-world bomber, secondly, any ideas for other ship concepts?

If they added a scale F-22 I would pay all of my GS for it.

4 hours ago, avarshina said:

You can as well say Cat = Рussу, so yeah, you can finish the sentence ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

6 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I know grande is a male, I wasn’t talking about him^^’…

![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You can as well say Cat = Рussу, so yeah, you can finish the sentence ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

![:009:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/009.png “:009:”)

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)

![:beee:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/beee.gif “:beee:”)

the two eye-like orbs would render this model a Jericho guard?

17 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

If they added a scale F-22 I would pay all of my GS for it.

this

On 2/24/2018 at 3:15 PM, avarshina said:

the two eye-like orbs would render this model a Jericho guard?

think like the capacitors on the archon