It don't show my stats, only 0's

Can anyone help me?

It dont show any wins or i have even been in a battle

There are only 0’s on my profile stats

Do someone know what i need to do?

I am new player and im not so professional with this game ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

I hope someone can help me 

screenshot-181207-212259.jpg.667d087851f9f68e2d766ec0fa758175.jpg

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

If you have only played a few battles, it may not be counting them towards your stats. I’m not sure though. Keep playing and checking on stats to see if they change. If they don’t start changing after maybe 20 battles or so, try re-installing the game or verifying the game files.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I mean, have you tried choosing other ranks, in your case rank 1, from the list on the right side of “Statistics”, when you have “All” on your screenshot? Try it please and see if it helps.

Maybe the ships rank is too low to even be considered worth including, khe khe khe

Not sure if PvAI counts as battle in stats at all.

I have checked all ranks not only the all. But it truly very weird i concidered about re-installing the game i hope it works

It doesn’t work i have re-installed the game and made new account!! It still don’t count. There are only 0’s ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

On 12/8/2018 at 12:34 AM, Fancyboy21 said:

Can anyone help me?

If issue repeated yet, please, attach game logs.